E I G H T

"FUCK!" I screamed looking at the positive test in my hands, "I can't do this bel I'm only 16, what will Draco say, hell what will my father and brothers say, what will people at school think.." she cut me of my saying " y/n calm down we're flying home tomorrow we can discuss what to do on the plane and decide what your going to do" "ok ok I'm just kind of freaking out" " I know but it will be ok" she placed her arms around me and gave me a reassuring squeeze. "Now let's go make the most of our day" I said to her and she agreed.

The next day on the plane

"Do you know if your going to keep it or not?"
"I'm not 100% sure but I'm 99% sure yes I'm keeping it but that 1% is all things like I'm 16 in school if Draco will want it, what my father will say and dracos family and if everyone will be judging me" " hey nobody will judge you because you have two overprotective brother that will kill anyone who comes your way" " that's true" " I think I'm going to tell Draco as soon as we're back at school" " good idea"

We landed safely and collected our luggage and we're walking to a muggle taxi when my owl came and dropped a letter for me, I recognised the handwriting, Logan. I read through the letter Arabel reading along

Dear y/n

I wanted to wait to send this until you were back from New York which I'm sure was amazing! Cant wait to hear all about it, anyway somethings going on with Draco but he's not seeming himself, he returned to Hogwarts the day after you left for some random reason and won't respond to my letters, I just wanted to let you know so that you are prepared for whatever is going on, also I'm inviting you and Arabel to come to mine for this weekend until we go back to school?

Love from Logan

"What do you thinks wrong with lover boy then?"
" I have no idea but it's severely bad timing given what we just found out"
"Anyways enough about Draco do you want to go to Logan's?"
"I think that would be a good way to relax plus his family like us we've all been friends since we were young" "oh I'd probably rather go home but you go" " you sure?" "Yeah go" She gave me a hug and i got in the muggle taxi and directed it to Logan's house.

I arrived just past 5pm
I knocked on the door and I was greeted by Logan's mum Shirley, "hello lovely!" She said throwing her arms round me " hi Shirley how are you?" " very good very good, you?" " never better" I lied. " come in Logan's up in his room your welcome to go up and see him, and we've got dinner on the stove if you'd like some" eugh the thought of food made me want to puke again "thank you but we had a meal at the airport so I'm good thanks" I Lied again.

I knocked on his door and as soon as he opened it he hugged me tight, I seemed to be getting a lot of hugs at the moment. "Logan I need to tell you something important but I need you to promise you'll keep it a secret" his face turned serious "oh okay I promise" I sat on his bed with him and I thought it best to just blurt it out, "Logan I'm pregnant with Draco's baby.." " what are you sure?" His eyebrows raised significantly "yes" " oh my god, does Draco know?" " no I only found out 2 days ago in New York" " wow that's big news" " are you keeping it?" "I think so yeah probably" " whatever your choice is I will be here for you y/n" "thank you Logan"

Time skip

We got on the Hogwarts express and found the others in a cabin and joined them, I stayed quiet with my thoughts but nobody said anything anyway. I hadn't put my cat pumpkin in the luggage area as I wanted him for comfort so I sat there with pumpkin sprawled over my lap covering me in ginger furr.

We arrived at Hogwarts and the first thing I wanted to do was go see Draco so I headed straight to his dorm skipping dinner, didn't want to eat anyways and knocked on his dorm door.