S I X

⚠️smut⚠️

3 days later

Me and Draco have been spending more time together like we walk to class together, sit together at meals, study together and hang out in each others dorms. Since we both admitted we liked each other we have kissed and made out nothing more yet but I can tell we are getting closer.

Me and Draco were walking to potions when Harry Potter shot us a dirty look and Draco hexed down the hallway which was very fun to watch.

Tom and Mattheo had left for their suspension 2 days ago and I already miss them but I have my friends to keep me company.

Once classes for the day had ended Draco came back to my dorm with me where we had a long make-out sesh. He cupped my face and I rested my hands behind his neck. his tounge was poking my lips asking for access which I granted and as our tounges battled each other I felt him remove his hand from my cheek and lift my jumper up, I put my arms up allowing him access as he undid my shirt buttons gazing at my breasts. He took his own jumper off and I undid his shirt stroking his hot body, he undid my skirt sliding it down and tossing it on the floor. I moved my hands to his trousers and yanked them down revealing his black boxers. Our lips connected again as he undid my bra with one hand and began fondling with my boobs. He picked me up laying me on the bed delicately pulling my panties down my legs and taking his boxers off, I stared at his hard, he really was huge, he climbed above me gazing into my eyes "do you want to do this?"
"Fuck yeah" I said and he slammed himself into me starting at a fast pace making me a moaning mess, he kept his stamina up I could feel myself edge closer "Draco-i" " I know darling me too" his thrusts got sloppier and I came on his dick and I felt him come inside me. I lay there briefly before he helped me up and I attempted to walk to the bathroom but my legs were like jelly and I stumbled over thinking he didn't notice until I heard him laughing, "am I that good that you can't even walk darling" "shut up and help me" he came over still laughing and helped me onto the toilet before going and getting dress and bringing me my clothes.

I came out of the bathroom my legs still shaky and sat on my bed with Draco. "Y/n?" "Hmm?" "Meet me on the astronomy tower 7pm after dinner" "wha-why" "you'll see darling" he said as he placed a passionate kiss on my lips and left. I checked the time and it was 5pm. God did we really go that long. I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup and made my way to the grand hall by 5:20. Most of My friends were already there so I went and sat next to Logan and pansy. " and where were you all day miss y/n?" Logan questioned "that's none of your business" "oohh someone just got laid" my eyes shot at him along with everyone else's "what, no where are you getting that" I said sheepishly " from the amount of hickeys on your neck" he chuckled my face went bright red as Arabel and pansy went 'ooohhhhh' in unison. "Well who is it" Logan asked excitedly "I'm not answering that" I turned my head away from him. "Say, where's Draco I haven't seen him all day either" he asked suspiciously. I could feel my cheeks going red so I avoided his gaze but he only tilted my head towards him. " omg it's Draco isn't it!" Logan realised. Fuck fuck fuck. "Y/n banged Draco malfoy!!!" Great now Arabel has heard, oh god pansys squealing she must know too. I eat my dinner avoiding eye contact with anyone on the table until I was finished and pansy was giving me smiley looks. "What" "you banged Draco" she said with a beaming smile. I looked at the massive clock on the wall 6:56pm. I quickly got up nearly knocking my plate off the table "um I have to go" I said with an embarrassed smile "and where might you be going, to see lover boy perhaps?" Pansy commented "shut up" I replied hurrying towards the astronomy tower.

I walked up the stairs to see Draco peering over the edge with candles everywhere and him in a nice outfit, "Draco I'm here" he turned to face me and smiled planting a kiss on my lips "come look at the view" he took my hand over to the railing where I could see a beautiful view over the forbidden forest of lovely greenery and mountains. " it's beautiful" I stated "y/n I have a question for you" I turned to face him and he looked rather nervous, I gave him a reassuring smile and he began "so we've liked each other a little while now and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" Omg yes I've been waiting for this! "Yes yes yes ofc I will" I grabbed him for a long hug and gave him a passionate kiss as well, "oh one more thing" " hmm?" " I got you something" " Draco you didn't have to get me anything" " I wanted to, here" he handed me a small flat box and I opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace "oh Draco it's stunning thank you so much!" I cupped his face giving him another loving kiss. "Can you help me put it on please?" "Absolutely" I handed him the necklace and moved my hair out the way while he put it on me. We joined our friends in the common room and told them our new news! "Omg finally" -pansy "took your time"-Logan "awh you guys are so cute!"-arabel

We went back to my dorm where he spent the night as we both fell asleep on each other. <3

The necklace

Kisses <3