E L E V E N

I lay on my bed my mind buzzing with thoughts and how I would be able to get past what I saw Draco doing, I know it's not his fault she gave him a love potion but it still hurt me to see it and I don't know if I can be with him, raise a baby with him and see him everyday knowing what happened.

There was a knock at my door I guessed it was pansy coming to get me for dinner (it was), we walked down to the great hall the counter potion in a small vile in her hand. We sat down at the table me opposite Draco and pansy next to him, Astoria was clinging to his arm the other side of him. Once he turned his head pansy undid the bottle and dumped it in his cup, she gave me a nod and now we just had to wait. The potion we made wouldn't start working until 30 min after he drank it. I began talking to Logan about classes and I saw from my eye Draco drinking his drink so I gave pansy a look and she started a 30 minute timer.

Dinner ended and we were all making our way to the common room, 5 minutes left on the timer, I took a seat on one of the sofas with Arabel and Theo. Pansy voluntarily sat on the couch with Draco and Astoria while Mattheo and Logan took the armchairs.

Pansys timer began chiming and we fixed our gaze on Draco who looked like he was going to be sick, Astoria noticed and let go of his arm scooting back a bit. His neck tweaked and his gaze landed on Astoria. "The fuck you doing so close to me you filthy squib" he barked at her. Yes! Draco is back, Astoria went bright red knowing she had been caught, I got up and walked over to her, she was avoiding eye contact with me at all costs, "what noting to say?" She just shook her head, the whole common room was watching us. I raised my arm and slapped her hard across the face and yanked her off the sofa dragging her to the floor, I pulled out my wand ready to crucio her but Logan pulled my arm back away from her seeing the amount of rage in me. I gave her a death glare and she got up quickly and ran off to her dorm crying. Fucking pathetic girl.

Draco looked straight into my eyes, "y/n I- I remember everything, I'm so sorry" he croaked with glossy eyes, "it's not your fault Draco but I just need time" "of course as much as you need" he said looking hurt. " I'm gonna go up to bed" I said as I took pansy with me to my dorm, I needed my best friend right now and we fell asleep on my bed together.

The next morning I was sitting at the table having my breakfast when two identical letters landed in front of me and Draco he looked over at me as I began reading,

Y/n

I really need to speak to you and Draco it's important, I have spoken to Severus and he has granted you both permission to leave hogwarts for the day and come meet me, come to borgin and burkes London,

Love narcissa

What could be so important we had to leave school? Draco looked at me, "come let's get going" I said he got up and we quickly left heading out of the school, we told our friends we had to go for an all day detention with Snape.
Draco wanted to apparate to borgin and burkes but I couldn't, it would hurt the baby so I made an excuse saying it always made me vomit, which he knew was a lie as we had apparated together before but he just shrugged it off and we got broomsticks instead, he cast an invisibility charm over us so muggles didn't see us and we left.

We arrived at the shop 30 minutes later and went inside where we were greeted by narcissa and a house elf, serenity. Serenity was always my favourite elf and I knew she liked me too, the only thing was elves could sense pregnancy and she kept staring at my abdomen, I knew she knew. While Draco and narcissa were hugging I have a her a quick shh and don't say anything look, she nodded and turned her gaze to narcissa.

"Your both probably wondering what I want" narcissa began, "you see the dark lord has given you a task, an unforgiving task that is non negotiable", what on earth could it be? "He has ordered you two to fix the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirements and murder albus Dumbledore" "oh my god"I blurted out, Draco stayed silent, "you must begin work today that is why you have been excused from class today" Jesus Christ that's a hell of a task. Narcissa turned to look at me and said to Draco " could you please wait outside for y/n dear we need to have a little chat" "of course mother" Draco stepped outside and began getting the brooms ready. What does narcissa want? "I have two things to say so firstly I know you and Draco have been dating, and secondly I received a letter from Madame pomfrey, I know" I felt myself go bright red and I went dizzy for a moment, how did she know and why did Madame Pomfrey tell her? "How do you know?" "I've been having serenity watch you at hogwarts" she admitted "Madame pomfrey said it was protocol that she had to tell s parent or guardian and she knew you lived with us" shit. "Did you tell my father?" "No only me and serenity know, who at school knows?" "Logan, Arabel and pansy" "not Draco? He is the father isn't he?" "Yes of course he is but I haven't told him since sometime happened, I won't go into details with you tho" "alright lovely just know I'm here for you and baby" "thank you cissy" she gave me a long hug and I went outside to Draco and we flew back to start on the cabinet.