T E N

⚠️

I woke up the next day and actually felt alright I didn't want to puke at any movement or food so I decided I'd go to breakfast. I put on my uniform and did my hair and makeup but I also put my scan photo into my pocket to keep me happy throughout the day.

I met pansy in the common room and we walked to breakfast together and when we got to the main hall I saw that Draco was there smiling with Astoria hanging of his arm. I scoffed and put my pain behind me and just thought of the wonderful life I would soon meet. I sat on the end seat next to Logan while pansy went down to Blaise. Mattheo was sitting across from me next to Astoria and Draco and I could tell he was fighting so hard not to punch him so I gave him a soft smile but I could tell the rest of the table were confused as well as a handful of other students in the hall as to why the hell draco had switched from me to Astoria without a word. I saw they had pears in the fruit basket so I smiled and got some for Mattheo and me and he knew exactly what I was doing.

I had transfiguration first and of course I had to be sitting next to Draco, but I just got on with it and sat at the desk as I got there before him.
He came in with Astoria clinging to him obviously and I nearly puked when she kissed him on the cheek going to her seat and him coming to his next to me. He sat down and didn't say a word nothing not even a hey or an apology nothing, so I said something. "Hi Draco, how are you today I'm fantastic by the way didn't catch you telling me you wanted to break up but no matter you do you" he just gave me a dirty look like I was some piece of shit and said "why can't you just keep your fat gob out of my relationship and bugger of you annoying bitch" well that was kind I wanted to scream at him to cry or anything but I just sat there like a lemon.

The class started and mcGonagall began speaking and that's when I noticed a note land on dracos desk so being the nosy person I am I peeked over and eugh it was a love note from Astoria, weird bitch,

Dracy boo
I miss you already even tho class just started I want to come over and kiss you when your next to that tramp, hmph I'm sad now :((((
Astori boo

That's what set me off, I had to run out of the classroom and projectile vomit in the nearest bin. I didn't go back to class after that I just walked to the defence against the dark arts classroom to get pansy so she would go and skip with me. It was snapes class anyway and he knew if he didnt give me what I wanted I'd tell my father and he'd be dead so when I asked for pansy he gave me her.

"What's up? Why did you come get me?"
"Can we go somewhere and skip pleaseeee"
"What's in it for me?"
"Il tell you something important that you must keep a secret"
"Deal"

We ended up going to the astronomy towner and sitting with our feet dangling over the edge.
"So what's this important secret?"
"First promise you will keep it a secret"
"Okayyyy I promise"
I reached into my pocket and pulled out the scan photo and handed it to her, "you aren't!" "I am"
"Omggg is it dracos?" "Obviously" "sorry silly question oh but he's with Astoria now.." "yes he doesn't know because when I went to tell him I walked in on him fucking her so I just assumed we were broken up" "this doesn't seem like Draco tho" "no but what else can we de except let him get on with his life" " I've got it! AMORETIA!"
"what-" "ASTORIAS GIVEN HIM A LOVE POTION" "my eyes widened that could be possible and could be an explanation as to why he didn't say anything "pansy your a genius" "I know now let's go sneak into potions and make the counter potion" "but are we even sure it's a love potion?" "Only one way to find out" she has a point.
We hurried off to the potions room -which wasn't in use this lesson - and began making the potion from a book. It fizzed a bright pink and then switched to deep black, yep looks like a love potion counter potion. "Ok now we just have to get it to him"-pansy "I know you can give him a cup of 'fire whiskey' but add the potion to it at dinner!" "Ok yes" eugh I don't feel well now I might throw up again, "are you ok" "no I don't feel well probably just the baby ima go lay down until dinner" "ok il come and get you for dinner" "alright"

A/n DRAMMAAAAAAAAAAAA