S E V E N

⚠️emetephobia⚠️

3 weeks later
OMG! Me and Arabel are going to New York for our break we booked this amazing muggle hotel and are planning on going to so many amazing restaurants and clubs and all of it! And yet still,
This half term had gone so quickly but it had still been amazing, I now had an astonishingly handsome boyfriend, who was great fun and very kind, well at least to me and most of our friends when he felt like it. We had had lots more sex over the last 3 weeks which was fantastic but I was still sad to say goodbye to him even for a short while.

At least when we get back il be able to see my brothers and they can return to hogwarts. I miss them so much!

Arabel was helping me pack my stuff for the break after I had helped her they day before and we were chatting about how the malfoys have lots of elves that are so kind yet badly mistreated by Lucius, I was telling her how I sneak them chocolates and sweets when nobody's around and now the will do anything to serve me. I didn't do it intentionally I was just being nice but at least I can always have help if I needed it.

Finally we were all finished packing and met up with the others in the common room and headed to the carriages together.

Draco loaded my case for me and even helped me into the carriage. Such a gentleman, but only to me. I sat beside him and opposite Logan. "I'm going to miss you, you stupid Bitch" Logan said to me " how kind of you but il miss you too" "write to me yeah?" "Of course!"
We found an empty compartment on the train and we all piled in, Draco scooped me onto his lap one hand on my waist and the other on my thigh. I pressed my forehead against his and closed my eyes. "Don't you just think they're adorable?" Arabel commented "shut it Laverock"
Draco chimed.

About an hour in the trolly came round and I don't know why but I've had a craving for a chocolate frog since like a few weeks ago and I had to get one, which is weird because I haven't really felt like eating anything lately just not feeling it .
" hi can I just get a chocolate frog please" I asked the trolley lady
"Of course dear anything else"
" no that's it thank"
She handed me my chocolate frog in exchange for the coins and I sat back down on dracos lap to eat it. "What you got there darling?" Draco questioned "chocolate frog, I've been craving one for weeks!" "Why's that?" "Dunno just wanted one".
By the time I'd finished my frog we were at platform 9&3/4 and were getting ready to get off. We all stood at the end of the platform saying our goodbyes, I gave pansy a long hug, Draco a big kiss and Logan a kiss on the cheek and long hug. "Il miss you Logan " " il miss you too bitch"
"Il miss you too draco" I said giving him another kiss before Arabel dragged me away " come on we'll be late getting to the muggle airport!" .

We got the airport with plenty of time and ended up having a meal at a muggle shop called Starbucks which wasn't actually that bad.

We boarded the plane, I had the window seat and Arabel the aisle, we booked the middle seat as well so we could have extra space, great 8 hour flight just what I wanted but at least it's overnight.

We landed in New York at 8am and headed straight to our hotel to check in.

I wrote a letter to my father to let him know we got here ok and gave it to my owl, then me and arabel set of to start our new York journey.

Time skip 6 days

" I can't believe it's our last day here and you bloody unwell!" Arabel exclaimed whilst holding my hair back as I puked down the toilet.
"I'm sorry I can't help it!" I groaned go back down to puke again. "I can't think what could be wrong with me, we've eaten all the same food!"
"I don't know either..oh wait umm do you think your pregnant?" "Hahaha funny no I can't be"
"What you and malfoy use protection every time?" "Mostly" I admitted "so there is a chance!"
" I can't be pregnant I'm 16!" " well Il go get a muggle test just to be safe" "alright please be quick" "I will"