F O U R

I was now 2 weeks into my 6th year at Hogwarts and we finally we're having a party in the room of requirements. All houses were invite. No teachers were informed. Me and Arabel are in charge of organising it and we had decided to go with a purple and silver theme. We skipped last lesson, -divination again fucks sake- so that we could decorate. The room had provided us with all that we needed we just had to organise it. We put sofas to the side with the drinks table where we got lots of fire whiskey and some muggle alcohol like vodka and Malibu. We also hung silver streamers off the ceiling and got purple lights which made the whole room glow. We sorted out the music which Arabel made me do because obviously I have the best taste in music. "Fuck it's 6pm y/n!" Arabel screeched "we have to get ready!". "arabel it's fine we still have an hour and half!". "Ok ok can we get ready in your dorm tho it's less crowded" "fine cmon" we left the room of requirements and went to get ready doing our hair and makeup. Arabel did her natural curls in a low pony with front strands out and I curled mine and did a cute half up half down with a mini silver claw clip. I put on my necklace that my father got me for my 13th birthday the year I became a death eater and arabel had a gold flower necklace on.

The outfits

Arabels outfit

Arabels outfit

Y/n's outfit

It was now 7:25pm and the party started in 5 minutes so me and arabel started walking to the room of requirements where our friends were waiting patiently outside for us. The door appeared once the two of us got near and they started going in before Draco pulled me aside
"You look beautiful y/n" he said blushing and smiling, " thank you, you look nice too draco" i replied smiling. We made our way inside together as Logan cast a 'muffilato' charm so we weren't heard by professors and turned the music on loud. Me and pansy were having a convo about who we liked and I found out she liked Theo and apparently had since the start of the year. I didn't have the gut to tell her I was hooking up with him so I just walked to the drinks table.

Everyone started arriving and I noticed a lot of boys staring at me so I just smiled politely at them and got myself a Malibu and went to dance with arabel and pansy when Theo came over and asked me to dance and I said yes. Lots of other people joined in dancing before I went to get a drink beside Draco who was downing a cup of fire whiskey, " might want to slow down there Draco" I said while laughing " nah I'm good" he said chuckling at me. " ooh I have an idea' he exclaimed "and what is that?" I question "HEY WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE TRUTH OR DARE EDDITION?!" He called out above the music to everyone. A group of people consisting of me, Arabel, pansy, Logan, Blaise, Mattheo, Tom, Astoria, Daphne, Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, lavender, Ginny, cho, Luna, Neville, dean and the c^nt seamus.

We all sat in a circle like little 5 year old while Draco got an empty bottle of fire whiskey to spin, "first of all we play a different way to you pussies we put veritasirum in all the drinks to make it interesting" Pansy told everyone and went round pouring it into all the cups.

"Mattheo you first?" "Fine" he span the bottle and it landed on Astoria greengrass, "truth or dare Astoria?" Mattheo asked "umm truth" she replied shyly "who do you think is the hottest here?" My brother asked "umm Draco..." she answered as she went bright pink. She span the bottle and it landed on Ron Weasley " truth or dare" Astoria asked him "dare" " I dare you to kiss the person you fancy" Astoria said daringly. Ron got up and kissed lavender brown, Hermione started crying like the pathetic she is again and ran out, Harry followed her. "Umm ok Ron spin" pansy said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Draco. "Truth or dare" he asked sheepishly as he was afraid of Draco. "Dare" he said with a smirk "I dare you to confess your feelings to the person you like". Draco got up and I looked up to see him walking towards me. Fuck. "Y/n" I make eye contact with him " I fancy you, well I mean who wouldn't" he chuckled. Shit.Why was my stomach in knots I didn't like malfoy, did i? I just smiled at him and he sat down and spun the bottle. It landed on Theo, "truth or dare"
"Truth" he said taking a drink from his cup
"Who are you hooking up with because I know you've got someone the way you disappear for ages randomly" Theo went bright red but couldn't fight the veritasirum "um y/n..." he said and I glared at him. pansy looked visibly hurt and left the room along with Draco. It was 1am so we decided to end the party so I could go after pansy and Draco. I ran out of the room to pansys dorm.

I opened the door to her crying on her bed. "Pans.."
" what do you want"
"I wanted to say I'm sorry that I hurt you but I only found out you liked him tonight, if you had told me sooner I could have made things go differently but you can't be mad at me for doing something I wanted to and just be able to mind read that you like him"
" I guess, I'm sorry y/n I just really like him"
" I see that now and I will end things with him, it didn't mean anything anyway we were just hooking up not dating, besides I think I like someone else"
"Omg! Who!?" She screeched "Draco...."
"Omg!!, but he thinks you and Theo are like dating.." "shit yeah I need to go talk to him, are we good pans?" "Yeah all good girl, go get ur lover boy!" She cheekily said smiling.

I walked over to his dorm and knocked on the door. I heard him walk over and open it. His eyes were glossy, he'd obviously cried. Poor boy. "Oh um y/n what can I do for you?" He sniffed " I know what you must be thinking about me and Theo but it's nothing I promise" " ok but why are you telling me this" " I um think I like you to" " wait really?" He exclaimed "yes really you helped me get through my lowest point even though I don't like to admit it, it think your kindness is what drew me in to like you.." he didn't say anything he just pulled me in and kissed me passionately on the lips. I pulled away and smiled at him, twirling Round running off to my room smiling, I saw he was beaming as well.

I got to my dorm, took my shoes and dress off, put my pjs on and fell asleep thinking about tonight's evens, especially the kiss <3

A/N sorry if this chapter is a bit bad I was really tired, Draco relationship on the way!!!

Kisses <3