CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS

"Hmm...? After observing it for a while it seems the apple is real. But how did it appear in this void?"

No matter how long Helena racked her brain, she could not understand the principle behind the apple appearing. Normally to make an apple you need fertile land, an apple seed, sunlight, and water. Then you wait for the apple tree to grow before you can get an apple. But, now with a single thought, a well-ripened apple is created.

"Is this the power of a God...?" she blurted out while staring at her hands.

The more she thought about her new powers, the more are eyes shone in excitement. Helena could not wait to see what she could do with this newfound power. If she could create anything she desired with a single thought, she would be able to create things that could make her stronger. Giving her another way to protect herself. She thought. But first, she had to see if the things created with this power were real and not an illusion.

"SIGH..."

Helena sighs calming her excitement, as she grabs the apple floating in front of her and took a bite.

*crunch*

*Munch* *Munch*

After taking a bite Helena stared into the empty space in silence, as tears rolled down her cheek. She raised the half-eaten apple over her head before yelling. "The one-piece is real!!!" she yelled with excitement.

After Helena's embarrassing display, she came back to reality.

"Ahhhhh... I can't believe I just did that."

Helena's cheek blushed red out of embarrassment. She could not believe she did such a childish thing even though she is a thirty-one-year-old man on the inside. She added both present and past life age. But she felt relieved after remembering that she was the only one there.

*Crunch*

Helena takes another bite out of the apple, then another, until only the core of the apple was left.

" Tws is soooo dwecious... munch... munch." She spoke with her mouth full.

Though Helena had eaten a lot of apples in the past this was the first time she felt tempted to eat the core. The temptation grew by the second while she stared at the apple core in her hands.

Tempting thoughts ran through her mind as she tried to convince herself that she saw an article in her past life that said eating the core of an apple was good. This might be true, but the problem was that she had never once read an article in her past life...

"No..."

Helena shook her head from side to side, snapping herself out of her fruity thoughts. "You can't behave like an animal, Helena. Eating the core of a fruit...! At least take out the seeds before eating it."

She thought in her mind.

But as Helena was about to eat the seedless core, she remembers something.

"Wait a minute... since I can make one apple why can't I make more...!? Hahaha, I'm a genius... but how do I make an apple out of nothing? Do I just imagine it...?"

Helena realized that she had no idea how she created it the first time. She tries to remember what she did, but nothing came to mind so she decided to shut her eyes and try to focus on creating another apple.

"Apple... Apple."

Helena muttered continuously while she squeezed the apple core tightly in her palm.

************A few minutes later***********

"WHY! - why can't I do it again? Is there some sort of condition I need to meet? Yea, that must be it. I must be missing something. The first time the apple appeared, I said the word apple and I imagined it. Ha... let's take this one step at a time."

Helena devised a plan in mind, she was going to repeat everything she did the first time she created an apple. She raised her right hand in front of her chest and stares at her palm as she imagined an apple in her mind and yelled "Apple."

But nothing appeared, Helena had a disappointed expression as her hand dropped. She could not understand what she had done differently from the first time. Or was something missing now that was present before? she deliberated in her mind while folding her hands. But after much thought, nothing seemed to come to her mind. She glances around to see if she could find a clue to solve her problem, and surprisingly She noticed something. A trace of Universal QI had appeared in her universe.

"Why... is there QI here. Wait a minute don't tell me..."

Helena realized something. The reason why she was not able to create another apple was because of the lack of a medium. she could create an apple before only because she had subconsciously used the QI in her universe as a medium.

"You can't create something out of nothing. How did I miss this simple principle? Just like how everything is made of atoms on earth, I need a medium as the basis to create something. Enough speculation, I have to try it."

Helena could not hold her excitement back. She could not wait to test her hypothesis.

She closes her eyes slowly as she gathers her thoughts, with only the image of an apple in her mind. She felt the universe resonate with her will as the [Universal QI] gathered in front of her and created an apple.

After the apple was created the excess [universal QI] dispersed. Helena opens her eyes to see a plum-red apple floating in front of her. She grabs the apple without hesitation and takes a bite.

*Crunch*

*Munch* *Munch*

"It's... sooo... delicious." Helena cried happily while eating the apple with gusto.

Helena felt like it had been decades since she tasted an apple. Tempted to take another bite but hesitated because she wasn't sure if she could make another one. She glanced around and noticed that some QI remained.

"Apple..."

Immediately Helena said apple the QI gathered and created another apple.

Now that she had gotten a grasp of her ability, it was time for the next step of her plan.

"TIME TO SPLIT THE HEAVENS."