CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE

HELENA'S UNIVERSE.

"Hmm... how should I start?"

Helena did not know where she should start in building her universe. She glanced around and noticed how chaotic her universe was. space collided into itself endlessly, creating black holes. With a glance, she knew that no planet or life could be created in such chaos.

It was clear that she needed to stop the chaos in her universe if she ever wanted life to flourish.

Helena didn't think about it for too long before she started gathering universal QI. with her creator powers, she thought she should be able to calm the chaos in her universe with just her thoughts.

After gathering what seemed to be enough universal QI, she spreads her arms wide before saying.

" CHAOS, OPEN!"

*BOOM*

Her voice, imbued with universal QI, sent a shock wave throughout the universe. The universal QI clashed with the chaotic force of the universe, causing the unstable space and black holes to explode.

"Woah... so that's what a black hole looks like when it explodes... I guess art is an explosion after all."

Helena fascinated by the beauty, created by the exploding blackholes watched with excitement.

After a series of explosions, Helena's universe became less chaotic, and because of her actions, galaxies were formed. Though some spaces still collided in themselves, the frequency of their occurrence was reduced significantly.

"Huh?... What's happening? I can feel the universe expanding. It's growing at a fast pace... did this happen because of the explosion? Did the massive energy released by the black hole cause my universe to increase?"

Helena folded her arms as she pondered. After thinking for a while, she quickly shook her head. She knew that even if she thought about it for hours; she was never going to get an answer. So instead of standing around doing nothing, she decided to focus her thought on creating a planet where life can grow.

She glanced around her universe, looking for the most stable galaxy she could find. And surprisingly, Helena found something that caught her attention.

"The abilities I got from becoming a god are really cool. I don't have to move, but I can see everything in the universe, even the tiny speck of dust and gas. If not for this ability, I would have missed this..."

She found a galaxy that started pulling the dust and gas together with the help of gravity. The process was extremely slow, but Helena was sure of it. This galaxy was already in the process of giving birth to a SUN.

"But... how long would it take for the sun to form? Maybe I can speed up the time of the universe since I can manipulate anything in this space.

Let's... try increasing the time by a hundred years, as a start..."

The time in the galaxy sped up and a hundred years passed by in a second. Helena noticed that nothing changed in the universe even after she had increased the time, but she wasn't disappointed because she knew that it would take millions of years for the sun to form.

But the problem was that she could not wait for that much time to pass, and she wasn't sure of the limit of time she can increase with her ability. But she knew that there was no way for her to know her limits until she tries.

"Now... let's try two hundred years. "

Helena felt the change in the galaxy after she sped the time by two hundred years, though it was a minute change, this experiment proved that she had not reached the limit of her ability.

"Now it's time to take it a bit further by five hundred years," Helena spoke with confidence.

As soon as Helena tried to increase the time by five hundred years, she felt a deep drain of power, she was surprised that she became exhausted even though she wasn't in her physical body.

"...Huff, I feel so drained, I guess increasing the time by five hundred years was too much, huh? " Helena thought to herself.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"What the...?"

Helena flinched as she snapped out of her thoughts, after hearing a loud knocking sound. She glanced around but could not see where the sound came from. She used her ability to search the entire universe in a second and found nothing.

Then she realized that there was only one other place the sound could come from.

"The only person that can enter my room and knock on my bathroom door is Nora. I wonder why she's knocking.

I must have spent a lot of time in the bathroom, for Nora to come knocking. She must have been worried. I'll continue observing the galaxy some other time."

—----------------------------

TEN MINUTES AGO, INSIDE HELENA'S ROOM

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

*CREAK*

Nora knocks on the door before pushing a food cart into the room next to princess Helena's. The room served as a private dining room where the princess eats. After entering, she pushed the cart toward a small dining table and placed the princess's breakfast on it.

Nora stood in the dining room waiting for the princess, but she never saw the princess as time passed. Could it be that the princess doesn't know her breakfast is here? She thought.

She walks out of the dining room, turned left, and took five steps before arriving in front of princess Helena's room.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Excuse me, your highness, your breakfast is ready..." she announced.

But Nora received no reply, so she decided to wait for the reply, but no matter how long she waited, the princess never replied. Nora began to become worried because she remembered the recent accidents that have happened to the princess.

"It's been over two hours since her highness said she was going to take a bath... and there is no way she isn't done. She's always done in less than thirty minutes, even without me attending to her...

What if something happened to the princess again?

... forgive me, your highness for my rude behavior."

Nora felt guilty as she enters the room without princess Helena say. She glanced around and noticed that the princess was neither on her bed nor sitting at her reading table. so, the only other place she could be was the bathroom.

Nora walked to the bathroom door with panic in her heart. She prayed in her mind that nothing has happened to the princess.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Nora... is that you?"

Nora sighed a breath of relief after hearing the princess's voice.

"Yes - yes, your highness... I came to tell you that your meal is ready." Nora replied.

"Ok... I'll be out in a minute."