WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?

Reding this ep please hear above song it's give you feel

Reding this ep please hear above song it's give you feel ......
___________________________________________________________
DAYS PASS LIKE ROCKET
Y/n and taehyung have no contact . Y/n vaccinated the hotel room and come to her house mrs Sharma and mr Sharma shock to see her agin . But she said to him some a lie . They trust her and now she is with her parents . Mr and Mrs Kim call her and talk to her but taehyung never connect her in these whole days . She understands taehyung have any feelings towards her She is nothing's to his life . So she decides to move out from his way .

Y/n is sitting her bedroom while checking her phone she saw some pics of taehyung in her phone it's make her face blush

Y/n is sitting her bedroom while checking her phone she saw some pics of taehyung in her phone it's make her face blush . She want to forgot him but she can't to doing that her mind is not allowing her to forgot him . But her tears fall down when she saw a pic of him with someone

( Guys it's an edit 😂actually they are good friends i upload this for my continuation of my story

( Guys it's an edit 😂actually they are good friends i upload this for my continuation of my story . If my sister saw this she will kill me 😂🤭 )

BACK TO STORY
Her phone fall from her hand with a drop tears she look at the night stand their is a wedding pic she took at from her hand and said
Y/n : so this the thing that you didn't call me or text me . I'm a fool who wait for you sincerely with hope . If you don't want this relationship then why don't you give me divorce . * Crying hard while hugging the wedding frame *
ON THE OTHER SIDE
Taehyung this is going more complicated you know some one edit your pic with jenie and post that on social media it's is making blast in armies .
Tae : what ? B-but who did this cheep rumor ? * He get up from his bed but suddenly he got a call from big hit he attend the call *
Pd : tae come to office
Tae : ok sir * he weare his mask and go out the appartment *
When he reached the big hit company he saw bang pd is sitting with an anger
Pd : tae what is this all ?
Tae : sir i don't know . I didn't do anything * pd look tae and said *
Pd : tae we know it's a rumour but what about your fans and wife ? You know If she saw this what she will think ? * Tae also this time think about y/n he is correct if she saw this she will also misunderstood me what i do ? *
Pd : tae it's so complicating you have to stop this do you know what i mean ? * Tae noded his head and go from there *
ON THE OTHER SIDE
Y/n is still crying in her bedroom . Her eyes are puffy and swollen she didn't get out from her bedroom mrs Sharma is calling her for something to eat she refused her food and water . She heard a knock on the door she get up from her bed while wipe her tears she open the door and mrs Sharma . She look at y/n plae skin and said
Mrs Sharma : omg y/niee what happened to you daughter ? Why are you looking so pale ? * Y/n didn't said anything she try to hide her tears *
Mrs Sharma : daughter tell me why is your eyes are red ? Are you crying ? * Y/n control her emotions she cry hard while hugged mrs Sharma her action make she panick and said *
Mrs Sharma : y/n why are you crying daughter * she didn't get any response that make her panick more but she can feel some weight on her body she pull y/n from her embrace but y/n eyes is still closed mrs Sharma call her name while tapping her cheek*
Mrs Sharma : y-y/n wake up daughter ..... Y/n ..... * Her voice make mr Sharma come to upstairs and saw mrs Sharma is crying while calling y/n *
Mr Sharma : what happened honey ? Why are you crying *
Mrs Sharma : look y/n is not opening her eyes ... Honey i don't what happened to her * she cry hard while calling y/n*
Mr Sharma : don't worry we will take her to hospital don't worry * mrs Sharma noded and they too take y/n to hospital *
TIME SKIP

Mr and Mrs Sharma is waiting outside y/n room they two waiting for Dr after sometime later Dr come out mr Sharma go towards him and said Mr Sharma : Dr how is my daughter ? Dr : mr Sharma she is now fine

Mr Sharma : Dr how is my daughter ?
Dr : mr Sharma she is now fine . But her health is not ok . She didn't eat her food properly on these days that's why she faint . I give her some medicines she will open her eyes after sometime later * Dr said this and go from there mr Sharma go towards his wife and sit beside her then said*
Mr Sharma : honey our daughter is so week her health is not ok . I don't know what happened to her i feel she is hiding something from us * mrs Sharma look at her husband and said *
Mrs Sharma : what are you saying ?
Mr Sharma : i don't know but I'm feeling like that . You want to talk to her if she is hiding something from us then tell her to talk to us . I will stay her side . * Mrs Sharma noded her he's as yes. *
IN SOUTH KOREA
Taehyung is sitting in his couch while other members are practicing for the concert . Taehyung is thinking something deeply but suddenly his phone ring that make his chain of thought brake . He look at I'd it's mrs kim
Tae ; hello mom how are you ? * But mrs kim shout at him *
Mrs Kim : taehyung how can you do this to her . Beacuse of you she is in hospital * when she said that he become shock and said *
Tae : what ? I don't know anything what are you saying ?
Mrs Kim : you don't know anything then open your ears and here . Your wife is in hospital * taehyung become shock . He stood in his couch like a dead human he don't know what happened his body is not working properly when her said this taehyung stood like a statue in the couch *
Mrs Kim : tae you come to India . * He didn't said anything and cut the call .
He get up from the couch and run towards his room that make other members look at him in shock junkook go to his room and saw he is packing his bag that make him said
Junkook : hyung where are you going ? * Taehyung didn't said anything and book a flight ticket then get ready and dragged his language out of his room everyone look at him in shock and jin said
Jin : tae where are you going this time ? * Taehyung look at his members and said *
Tae : guys I'm going back to India mom call me just now and said y/n is in hospital I don't know my mind saying to go towards her * namjoon hugged him and said *
Rm : don't worry tae you go i will said to bang pd . She want you now go and spent some time with her ok * tae noded his head and go from there everyone member bye to him *
He reached the Soule airport after his checking he get in the flight . The whole time of journey his mind is thinking about his answer
Tae : WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ? IM THE ONE WHO SAID I CANT LOVE HER . BUT NOW IM THE ONE WHO GOING BACK FOR HER ....... WHAT IS THIS ALL ?........

__________________________________________________________
hello guys i hope you all like this ep
Comment your valuable suggestions and ideas too please it's really important to me

Bye bye .........