Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***Forty week pregnant***

Juice and I are married and we are due to have our first child any day. I'm sitting on the couch at the clubhouse and feeling uncomfortable but nothing I can't handle. I have Tara sitting with me and she has Abel with her and holding Thomas while he sleeps. Abel is playing in the floor and I love watching him play. "I love that our kids are going to grow up together." I tell her. "Me too." she says, as we both smile down at Abel.

A little later, I'm rubbing my stomach and Tara asks "You okay?" I nod and say "Yeah. Just, I think I'm having contractions." I tell her and she laughs. "You would know if you were. Those things hurt." she tells me. All of a sudden a hard one hits. "Shit." I hiss and Abel looks at me and say "Uh-oh." and we both start laughing. "You okay?" Tara asks again. "Yeah, that one hurt." I tell her. "What hurts?" Jax asks as he comes in. "Contractions." I tell him and he looks at me shocked. "Do we need to go?" he asks. I shake my head and say "Not yet."

Tara and I had been monitoring my contractions. Juice comes in and heads to the shower. When he comes out, he sits next to me and looks at me concerned. "Don't freak out." I tell him. "What?" he asks. "She's been having contractions." Tara tells him. He looks at me a little freaked out and I say "They are still about ten minutes apart. Help me up. I gotta pee." I tell him and he helps me up. About that time, my water breaks and Juice looks down and then back at me. "Time to go." I tell him softly. Kissing me softly, he says "I love you." I smile and say "I love you too."

Tara gets the kids together and her, Lyla, Gemma and the club follow us to the hospital. Several hours later, we are holding our little girl. "What did you name her?" Jax asks. "Amelia Jade." Juice says. "I like it." Gemma says. I look at Tara and Jax and ask "Will you be their godparents?" They both smile and hug us before saying they would be happy to.

A few days later, we are sitting at home, I am nursing Amelia and Juice kisses me softly before kissing the top of her head. "I finally got everything I wanted. Wife that loves me, little girl to be my princess. I got it all." he tells me. "I want more kids after her." I tell him. "Really?" he asks. "Yeah. I was an only child and I don't want her growing up without siblings. I know she will have Abel and Thomas but I want her to have a sibling to be her ride or die." I tell him. "Then we will have as many as you want." he tells me.

That night, I lay in Juice's arms and all I could think about was how I went from being alone to having my own family. Life could not be more perfect.