Chapter 7

Chapter 7

That night, Juice and I are sitting on my couch and I am snuggled into his side. "I talked to Moe today." I say. "You let him know you're okay?" he asks. "Yeah. He asked if I had an idea of when I was coming back and I said I would have to talk to my Old Man." I tell him smiling and he smiles wide. "Do you want to go back to work?" he asks. "It's not if I want to or not. I have bills Juice." I tell him. "You're my Old Lady. We already talked about me moving in. Let me handle the bills. I don't really like you working alone at night anymore." he tells me. "Juice..." I start but he stops me. "Just let me handle things for a while." he says before kissing me softly. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah baby. I'm sure." he says.

The next morning, I get up and make breakfast and head to the bedroom to wake Juice up. I straddle him and start kissing his lips and down to his neck and feel his hands move to my ass. Moving to his ear, I whisper "Wake up Juan Carlos. Breakfast is done." He kisses me again and says "I'll be right there." before I get off of him and head to the kitchen. I plate his food and hand him his plate as he walks into the kitchen. "Thanks babe." he says before kissing me again. I get my plate and join him at the table.

After breakfast, I clean up the kitchen while he gets ready for work and he says "I would still feel better if you came with me." I look at him and he says "You're safe but just would feel better." I nod and get ready to leave. We head out and get on the back of his bike before heading to the clubhouse.

Pulling up at the clubhouse, we get off his bike and head inside, hand in hand. Walking into the clubhouse, I walk to the bar and sit next to Gemma while Juice goes to talk to Jax. "How you doing baby?" Gemma asks. "Good. How are you?" I ask. "A lot better baby." she says and I smile. After talking for a while, Clay calls church. Juice comes over and kisses me before heading into the chapel. Sitting there with Gemma, a girl barely wearing anything comes over and says "You need to leave sweetheart." I look at her and ask "Why would I do that?" She smirks and says "Honey, Juice doesn't like fat girls and you are not going to want to see him take me back to his dorm again." I look at her and say "Honey, I'm not going anywhere and he won't be going to the dorm with you." I say. "We'll see." she says. The guys come out of the chapel and Juice heads towards me. The croweater walks up to him and starts pushing up on him. "Not interested." he says as he tries to push past him. "Juicy, take me to your dorm and we can have some fun." she purrs. He ignores her and walks up to me. "Take me to your dorm, Juicy." I purr, like she did. "Hell yeah." He says before picking me up over his shoulder and I give her a little finger wave and hear Gemma laughing as he takes me down the hall.

Once inside the dorm, he pins me to the door and crashes his lips with mine. Picking me up again, he carries me to the bed and I can tell he's hyped up. We start shedding clothes and I get on all fours and say "Fuck me Juice." I hear him growl before he enters me roughly and thrusts in and out hard and fast as he causes me to find release after release before finds his inside me. Falling beside me, he kisses me hard. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." I say laughing. He looks at me with a serious look and says "I would never cheat on you." he tells me. "I know baby. Never doubted." I tell him before snuggling into his side to just lay with him while we catch our breath.