Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Later that night, we head to the dorm and once inside, I change into a tank top and shorts. Getting into bed, he pulls me close and I let him. "They called you my Old Man." I say. "You okay with that?" he asks. "Are you?" I ask. "Yeah Princess I am." he says. "Then I am too." I tell him. Kissing him softly, he deepens the kiss before he starts kissing down my neck and I feel myself responding. I turn him over onto his back and kiss down his bare chest and slide his boxer briefs down and off before tossing them to the floor. I start softly kissing up his already hard shaft all the way to the tip before lightly french kissing the tip and hearing him moan "Holy shit. Fuck." as he grabs my ponytail and lets me control the pace. I take him completely into my mouth and slide up and down, deep throating him every time and he moans even more. "Fuck Princess. Don't stop." he says and I hollow out my cheeks and after a couple of minutes like that, he stops me. "You gotta stop babe. Fuck." he says. I sit up and ask "Can't handle it?" He smirks and says "I can but that's not how I want to cum with you." I move to straddle him, and take my shirt off and he sits up with me. Kissing my hard, he moves down to my neck and leaves love bites all down my neck and chest on his way to pay special attention to both my breasts. He flips us over and smirks as he looks at me. "My turn." before kissing down my body and taking my shorts and panties off. Sniffing my panties he leans over and puts them in the nightstand drawer. Looking at me he says "For later." and I can't help but laugh. My laughter stops when he buries his tongue in my core. "Holy fuck Juice. Shit. Don't stop." I moan, never feeling this much pleasure before. I find my release on his tongue and he moves to my entrance. Rubbing this hard member up and down my wet folds he just watches me. "Baby please." I moan, almost begging. "What do you want Princess?" he asks softly in my ear. "I want you to fuck me." I moan. Growling in my ear, he impales me with his hard cock and starts thrusting in and out hard and fast and I start losing myself. "Oh God Juice. Don't stop. Just like that." I moan. "That feel good Princess? You like when I fuck you like this?" he asks and I moan "Yes. Fuck yes." He is by my ear and says "Then you're gonna love this." before pulling out and turning me onto my stomach. Slamming into me from behind, he starts slamming into me over and over and I find my release one more time before he finds his right behind me. Laying beside me, me still on my stomach, he asks "You okay?" I look at him smiling and say "I'm good babe." He kisses me softly and I turn to face him. Putting his forehead to mine he says "I love you." I smile softly and say "I love you too Juice." He puts his arms around me and pulls me into him and just holds me. "Wish number 2 and 3." I say and he starts laughing.

The next morning we get up and head to the main room. Walking up to the bar, Gemma is sitting there and Clay calls church. "Stay with Gemma." he says. "I will." I say. Kissing me softly, he whispers "I love you." I smile and say "I love you too baby." before he walks off and to the chapel. "Did he just say he loves you?" Gemma asks. "Yeah." I tell her. "How long have you two been together?" she asks. "Only a few days but we've been talking and getting to know each other for a while." I tell her. "Well, you seem good for him baby." she says. I look towards the doors of the chapel and say "I hope so." We are sitting there for a few minutes and a girl walks over barely wearing anything and says "I don't know who you think you are but you need to back off from Juice." she tells me. I stand up and say "Let me tell you who I am. I'm his Old Lady and if I find you you're putting your nasty hands or anything else for that matter on my man, I will gut you like a goddamn deer. Kay?" I say and she looks at me shocked. "I know my place and I'm sure you know yours. Step up to mine again and I'll make sure there's not enough left to know you existed." I tell her and she scurries away. "Where the hell did that come from?" Gemma asked me. "I've dealt with whore like them my entire life. Can't let them run over me. Learned that the hard way." I tell her and she pulls me into a side hug and says "Proud of you baby." All of a sudden the guys come out and Juice walks over and sees Gemma hugging me. "You okay?" he asks. "I was just telling your Old Lady here how proud she just made me." she tells him. He looks at me smirking and asked "What did she do?" he asks Gemma. "Put a whore in her place. Did a good job too." she tells him. "Really now. How'd you do that?" he asks. "She said she didn't know who I am so I introduce myself as your Old Lady." I tell him. "Tell him the rest." Gemma says and the rest of the guys are listening. "I told her that if she touched you that I would gut her like a goddamned deer and that I knew my place and if she ever stepped up to me again that I would make sure there wasn't enough DNA left to know she existed." I tell them. "Holy shit." Juice says before pulling me close and kissing me hard.

He takes my hand and leads me to the dorm. Locking the door, he crashes his lips with mine. When we come up for air, he says "Do you realize how great of an Old Lady you are already?" he asks and I start to shy away. "Don't do that. Own it baby." he says. I look up at him and say "I just want to make you proud to be with me." He kisses me softly and says "I am baby. I am." He pulls me to the bed and sits down. I stand between his legs and he pulls me to straddle him. Cupping my face he says "We're heading out this tonight to go to that meeting. I don't know how long we will be gone but I don't want you out of Gemma's sight. The Prospect and a couple of the Tacoma guys will be here but still stay close to Gemma." he tells me. "Okay baby." I say. "We're taking them out." he tells me. "Just be careful please." I tell him. "Are you okay with what we're going to do?" he asks. "Baby, listen to me. They raped Gemma and I have no doubt that's what was planned for me when she saw us talking. You do what you need to do to keep me safe and I'll be here waiting for you when you get back." I tell him. "I love you Annie." he says. "I love you too Juice." I say. Kissing me softly, he lifts my shirt and I let him take it off of me. His shirt goes next and then my bra. I stand and he undoes my jeans and slides them down my legs and off. Sliding my panties down my legs, he sniffs them and puts them in the pocket of his jeans. He slides his pants and boxer briefs down and I move to straddle him again. He slides against the headboard, carrying me with him, and I slide down onto his impressive manhood and start to ride him for dear life. I find my release three times before he finds his inside me. Pulling me against him, he kisses me softly and says "I love you so fucking much." I caress his face and say "Not as much as I love you. You know, when you started coming into Moe's, I really didn't think you were into me until that first phone call when you started flirting with me." I say. "You were flirting with me." he tells me. "You started it." I tell him laughing. "Fair enough." he says before kissing me softly and we just sit and look at each other.

A little later, we are in the main room and he's sitting at the bar and I am between his legs and he's holding me close. We're in our own little world and whispering back and forth. Gemma and Clay are watching us and Clay says "She's good for him." Gemma looks at him and says "She is. She put a croweater in her place earlier too. Made me proud." Gemma says. Clay smirks and says "Juice thinks that they were planning on raping her when they got her to he meeting. They knew she was talking to Juice." Clay says. "Make them hurt." Gemma says and Clay kisses her softly. It's time to go and I walk him outside to his bike. "Remember, stay inside and beside Gemma." he tells me. "I will baby. I promise. You just concentrate on what you need to do. Make them hurt." I tell him. Kissing me softly, he says "When we get back, we'll crash here and I'll have Happy give you my crow tattoo in the morning." he says. "Whatever you want baby." I say. "Be careful what you wish for." he says, using the same words he did when we first started talking. "Wish number 4." I whisper. I step back with Gemma and watch the guys head out to handle Zobelle and his crew.