Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It's been a few days since I was sent home from the hospital and Juice makes sure that there's someone with me at all times when he's not. I currently have Lyla and the prospect sitting at my house. Neither are letting me do anything, per Juice's orders. "I can make my own sandwich." I say laughing. "You realize Juice would have a coronary if he knew you did?" Lyla says. "And he'd have my ass." the prospect says. "Fine." I say laughing.

That evening, Juice walks in the door and everyone sees their way out. He sits next to me on the couch and says "How are you feeling?" I lean against him and say "I'm feeling better. I can do some things for myself you know?" I ask. "Nope." he tells me. "How about this? I start doing little things on my own but make sure that whoever is here with me, supervises?" I ask. He looks at me for a minute and says "Okay. But you don't do anything without someone with you." he tells me. "I promise baby." I say before he kisses me softly. "Now, how was your day?" I ask. "Good. Worked at the garage. Didn't have any club shit to do." he tells me and I nod. We order dinner and after dinner, he helps me to bed and then showers before laying beside me and we both drift off to sleep.

Waking up the next morning, I am snuggled into Juice's chest and his arms are tightly around me and I can't help but smile. I feel him start to stir and he kisses the top of my head. "Morning baby." I say. "Morning Princess." he says before kissing my lips softly. We get up and he helps me get dressed for the day before Gemma shows up. We head to the living room and I am sitting at the table while he gets ready for work when Gemma walks in. "Hey baby." she says. "Hey Gemma." I say softly. "You okay?" she asks. "Yeah. Just still processing I guess. Still can't believe she thought he's be with her if I were gone." I say. "Honey, some of those whores will do anything to be with one of the guys but most of them will show you respect just because of your title." she tells me and I nod. "I'll show them the same respect they give me. If they are nice to me I'll be nice to them but if they want to play, I can play." I tell her and she smirks. "Spoken like a true Old Lady." she tells me.

A little later, we are sitting in the clubhouse and I and leaned against Juice's side. I look around at the croweaters and they are all smiling at the guys and laughing. I see a couple of them look over at me and smile but one comes over and my first thought is that she is going to start shit. As soon as she walks over, Juice tightens his hold on me and she asks "You guys need another drink?" I look a little shocked and she says "We like you. She was just a dumbass." I smile and say "Couple of beers would be great. Thanks." I say. She moves to the bar and then to us with fresh beers. Juice nods his thanks and pulls me closer.

A little later, we head to bed and as soon as we are in bed he asks "How are you feeling?" I kiss him softly and whisper "I feel like I need my Old Man to fuck me." as I trail kisses down his neck as he turns me onto my back and he attacks me with ferver. Juice makes me feel so much pleasure over and over until the sun comes up. Laying beside me, catching our breaths, he pulls me close and says "I love you so fucking much." I smile up at him and say "I love you too Juan Carlos. More than you know."