Yuyeon (OPM)

The sun was barely peeking over the horizon when Song Soyeon, or 'Dragon's Bane,' and Song Yuqi, or 'Iron Fist Virtuoso,' had their daily training session. Yuqi was performing a series of complex martial arts maneuvers while Soyeon was expertly twirling her sword, their movements flowing like a dance.

"I bet I could take you down in a fight," Yuqi playfully taunted, throwing a quick jab in the air.

"Oh, really?" Soyeon raised an eyebrow, brandishing her sword. "Let's see then."

In a blink, Yuqi lunged forward, aiming a punch at Soyeon. But with a swift and graceful move, Soyeon deflected the punch with her blade. Their laughter echoed around the room as they continued their playful spar, their moves as synchronized as their vocal harmonies on stage.

Just as Yuqi was attempting to sweep Soyeon off her feet, a sudden notification on their phone interrupted them. 'Invasion of Giant Robots in City Z,' it read.

Their fun spar quickly shifted into mission mode. As they raced out of the house, Soyeon looked at Yuqi, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Let's see who takes down more robots."

With a determined grin, Yuqi retorted, "You're on, Dragon's Bane."

And so, a typical morning in the Song household turned into an exciting competition. They were a team both on and off stage, their lives an exciting mix of pop music, friendly rivalries, and high-stakes robot fights. After all, being a part of (G)I-DLE was never boring, especially when you were also a superhero.