ShuQi (ft G-idle)

It was a typical afternoon when a frantic Yuqi burst into the Yeh household. She was panting, her eyes wide with panic, clutching something tightly wrapped in cloth.

Shuhua, lounging on the couch, blinked in surprise at Yuqi's sudden intrusion. "Yuqi, what's wrong?"

Yuqi quickly approached Shuhua, unfurling the cloth to reveal Soyeon's prized katana - well, the two pieces of Soyeon's prized katana. "I was messing around with Soyeon's katana and...it slipped!"

Shuhua had no response but to gape in horror at the sight before her. "What?" was all she could say, still not fully understanding the situation.

"I know, I know! That's why I came to you. We need to fix this before Soyeon gets back from work," Yuqi pleaded, a desperate look in her eyes.

Shuhua sighed, rubbing her temples. She loved Yuqi like a sister, but sometimes she could be a real handful. "Okay...let's try and think. Superheroes have to be resourceful, right?"

"Do you think super glue will work, Shu?" Yuqi asked, holding up a tube she had brought with her.

Shuhua looked at her incredulously. "Super glue? For a katana? Yuqi, this isn't a broken vase."

Yuqi's shoulders slumped, "Right." she began pacing the living room. "I feel like we have another option, though, right?" she asked as she continued to walk in circles. "What can we do that would fix this?"

Shuhua crossed her arms, thinking hard about Yuqi's question. "Let's think about this...

She snaps her fingers, "Minnie!" she said excitedly. She turned to Yuqi. "Minnie uses guns and other weapon stuffs, right? She'll probably know how to fix it, no?"

Yuqi's eyes lit up with hope as she grinned at Shuhua. "Shu! You're a genius!" she said with a slight laugh, she wraps the katana quickly, "Let's go!"

The two super-powered friends sprint to the Yontararak Residence, where they find Minnie in her bedroom, curled up on the bed, playing a video game with Miyeon. "Hey, Minnie!" Yuqi yelled as the two girls ran into the room.

"Oi, go away, it's my day off!" Minnie whines and scoots to the other side of the bed to hide from Yuqi and Shuhua. "Go away!" she repeated with more force before Miyeon gently pats Minnie's head to calm her down.

"Unnieeeeee~" Shuhua and Yuqi whine, "Heeeeeeelp~"

Miyeon laughs and playfully pushes Minnie off the bed, "C'mon darling, it can't take that long." Minnie rolls off the bed with a yelp before turning to her younger friends, "Help you two dumbasses?" she asks and glances at Yuqi's bundle of cloth, "Why?"

Yuqi moves towards Minnie and drops the bundle on the bed, "We broke Soyeon's sword."

"You broke it." Shuhua corrects with a roll of her eyes, "Minnie-unnie, we need you to fix it or Yuqi will be dead by sunset." she deadpans with a serious look on her face.

Miyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua stare at Minnie as if they are staring down a dangerous beast. Minnie rolls her eyes and sighs, "Ugh, fine."

After what seemed like hours and a lot of blowtorching, Yuqi and Shuhua anxiously watch Minnie come out of the garage with the wrapped blade. Minnie unwraps the sword and examines it, and then holds it up. "Look at that, all fixed." she smirks triumphantly as Shuhua sighs in relief while Yuqi bursts into tears, thanking Minnie over and over.

"You owe me lunch forever." Minnie jokes as she hands Yuqi back her sword. "I need a good bottle of wine too."

"Yes yes!" Yuqi nods as she exits the household with Shuhua, "Thanks unnie, love ya!"

Yuqi after a quick hug to her best friend rushes home before Soyeon gets back from the studio. Her prayers weren't answered- Soyeon was already home, waiting on the couch, watching a movie on Netflix with a smile on her face, until she sees Yuqi barge in, practically shoving the sword into her hands.

"I'M SORRY!" Yuqi all but screamed and bowed until her forehead was almost touching the carpeted floor.

Soyeon looks at her wife with a confused and slightly annoyed expression on her face, "Yuqi, what did you do?" she asks, standing up to look at the sword closely. It was almost perfectly fine, but there were still some imperfections on the blade. "Yuqi..." Soyeon starts to glare at Yuqi. "What did you do?" she asks again.

"I-I was playing around with it and it fell on the ground," Yuqi stammers as she stands up to face Soyeon, "I went to Shu and Minnie to fix it and-" Yuqi starts to panic as Soyeon keeps staring at her with the same cold expression on her face.

Yuqi quickly hugs the shorter girl tightly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she begs, "I won't do it again, please don't get mad." she says again before backing up a little and looks at her wife with a hopeful expression on her face, "Please..."

Soyeon sighs and playfully flicks Yuqi's forehead with her finger and chuckles a bit, "What am I going to do with you?" she shakes her head and gently swats Yuqi's forehead again before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Dinner? My treat?" Yuqi asks with a hopeful expression on her face as Soyeon slowly nods, "Thank you!" she says happily as she brings Soyeon in for a hug again, "Thank you thank you thank you!"

Soyeon sighs and pulls on Yuqi's collar for another kiss, "I love you, dummy."

Yuqi beams at her wife, "Love you too."