Mimin w/ G-idle (OPM)

Five minutes before the concert was due to start, a notification flashed on Minnie and Miyeon's phones: 'Three-headed Hydra in Downtown City Z.' They exchanged a glance and nodded in unison, rushing to handle the emergency.

Meanwhile, the rest of G-idle was anxiously waiting backstage. Shuhua turned to Soojin, "They're gonna be late for the concert."

Soojin chuckled, "Don't worry, you haven't seen their quick-change skills yet."

True to Soojin's words, just a minute before the concert was set to begin, a gust of wind swept through the backstage, and in walked Minnie and Miyeon, out of breath but grinning. Their outfits were different, their hero costumes replaced by their stunning stage outfits, and not a hair was out of place.

The other members burst into laughter at the sight, Soyeon even clapping her hands in amusement. "Seriously, you two could give professional magicians a run for their money."

Minnie, or 'Bullseye Enchantress,' smiled sheepishly, "Well, we can't very well perform in our hero costumes, can we?"

"And where would we keep our weapons?" Miyeon, the 'Silent Mirage,' added, flipping her hair dramatically. "There's no place for a ninjato in this outfit."

The laughter backstage grew even louder, their nervous energy replaced by amused excitement. Despite their late appearance, Minnie and Miyeon made it to the stage on time, their transformation from superheroes to pop stars as impressive as their performances.

And so, the concert went on, a dazzling display of music and dance that left the audience cheering for more. Little did they know, the women they adored on stage were also the heroes that kept their city safe. In the end, there was never a dull moment in the lives of the G-idle members. Even their costume changes were a spectacle to behold.