ShuQi (OPM)

Yuqi and Shuhua were outside on a sunny afternoon, resting on the rooftop of their apartment complex, basking in the mid-day sun. A peaceful silence between the two, save for the soft sound of traffic below them.

"So what have you and Soyeon-unnie been up too?" Shuhua asks with a handful of fries still stuffed in her mouth.

Yuqi snorts. "First off, chew and swallow, second, Soyeon and I totally kicked this tree monster's ass yesterday."

Shuhua laughs. "Sure you did."

Yuqi quickly retorts, "No, really, I did."

"Yeah, and totally not your wife that has a samurai sword capable of splitting mountains but sure, totally all you."

Yuqi rolls her eyes, "Don't be a dick."

"I'm a girl." Shuhua giggles when Yuqi playfully hits her shoulder and dives in for another bite of the bag of fries. Shuhua quickly pulls the bag away from Yuqi's grasp and hops to her feet, darting towards the other side of the rooftop.

"Oi, we're supposed to share those fries! Get back here!" Yuqi huffs, lunging forward to get the bag back.

As Yuqi chases Shuhua around the rooftop, the girl can't help but laugh at the sight of Yuqi desperately running after her and she sprints ahead

"NO POWERS ALLOWED DURING HANGOUTS, YOU DINGUS!" Yuqi yells desperately at Shuhua's form accented by her super speed giggling on the edge of the building.

Shuhua is laughing uncontrollably as she finally gives up her game of keep-away and sits down on a sunbathed bench, waiting for her friend to finally reach her. As Yuqi does eventually catch up to Shuhua, the two burst into laughter again at the sheer hilarity of the whole situation.

Yuqi plops down next to Shuhua, sighing heavily and grabs a few fries

"Asshole." she murmurs at her best friend and bested rival, half-heartedly throwing a french fry at her, which Shuhua ducks away from with a giggle.