Sooshu (OPM)

Shuhua was by no means a person who harbored many jealousies. After all, she was the 'One Punch Heroine', the world's strongest hero who could defeat any monster in a single punch. Yet, there was one thing that always sparked a hint of envy within her - Soojin's ability to fly.

It wasn't the act of flying itself that made Shuhua envious. She was more than capable of getting to any location in a matter of seconds due to her unmatched speed. Rather, it was the serene calm and tranquility Soojin seemed to exude when she was in the air, levitating with her psychic powers. The way the wind would whip through her hair, the way she would close her eyes and simply breathe, the way she looked so... free.

One day, while Soojin was practicing her abilities in their backyard, Shuhua watched her with a longing expression. Seeing her wife effortlessly floating in the air, glowing with an ethereal beauty, Shuhua couldn't help but wish to share in that experience.

Sensing Shuhua's gaze, Soojin descended and walked over to her. "What's up, Shu?"

Shuhua bit her lip, debating whether or not to voice her thoughts. In the end, she decided to be honest. "I'm a little jealous, Jinjin."

Soojin's brows furrowed in confusion. "Jealous? Of what?"

"Of you. Of your ability to fly." Shuhua confessed.

Soojin's expression softened, understanding dawning on her. "Oh, Shu..."

Before Shuhua could say anything else, Soojin took her hands. "Then why don't you fly with me?"

Shuhua blinked, caught off guard. "What?"

Soojin grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Come on, Shu. If you're so envious, let me share the experience with you."

And with that, Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhua, her psychic powers enveloping them. In an instant, they were soaring through the air. Shuhua's eyes widened in awe as the wind rushed past them, the ground a dizzying distance below.

"Oh my God, everyone looks like ants!" Shuhua exclaimed, a beaming smile on her face as she took in the breathtaking scenery below. "It's so beautiful!"

Soojin laughed and focused her psychic energy on Shuhua so that there was a constant barrier of energy surrounding energy while they're flying.

"I can't wait to brag about this to Yuqi and Miyeon-unnie." Shuhua grinned, pulling out her phone and snapping photos of Soojin as the esper laughed with amusement. "Hold still, baby!" Shuhua whined, zooming in to take a photo of the landscape behind Soojin as the heroine giggled, shaking her head but poses just to entertain her wife.

"I'll post them on our SNS account later!" Shuhua said before sticking out her tongue playfully at her wife. Soojin laughed and starts lowering both of them down.

"Wait!" Shuhua pretends like she's swimming over to Soojin covered in a psychic barrier.

"Don't you want to join the mile-high club, Jinjin?" Shuhua smirked as she wraps an arm around her wife's waist before they land on the soft grass, giggling to themselves as they kiss each other on the lips passionately.

"I don't need to fly when I already have you as my wings." Shuhua whispers into Soojin's ear before pulling the older girl back into their house and closing the door behind them and locking it, "But now it's my turn to bring you to new heights."

A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also I'm making an AU with actual conflict and stuff and while (G)-Idle will be of course the main cast, there will be a good amount of other characters, will upload as a separate story