Chapter 2

"cat" -  names spoken in korean

_________

Due to kim rok soo's request (order), the room he is supposed to use is now covered with different types of jewels, gold, and high quality furniture but the thing that rok soo liked the most was the comfy bed. Of course his previous one was also 'ok' but this bed is on a whole different level.

Rok soo was currently alone. Sayeru was outside guarding.

'I Need to figure out which world i am in. Judging from the creatures here, this world is probably a fantasy one. I need knowledge. '

"Sayeru! " the demon lord (?) shouted.

The huge door of the room opened revealing a bear.

Sayeru bowed " Yes, lord kim rok soo? "

"  도서관에 가고 싶어요."(i want to go to the library.) the black head told the bear doing some hand gestures.

" Book? Library? " sayeru asked to which the demon nodded his head.

" I understand lord kim rok soo.... But Firstly i need to tell my lord, white star, about your visit to the library. " sayeru said nervously not wanting to anger the demon.

"왜? "(why?) rok soo asked with a questioning expression. But due to his tone sayeru thought that the demon became angry though that was not the case as rok soo just wanted to ask the reason but it's not his fault that his voice became enraged.

" L-lord, my L- liege is the o-one who have the k-key of the l-liberary. "

Rok soo again just nodded his head

" A-ah, lord, you can stay, i can bring the k-

"아니요" (NO) The black head said loudly afraid to be left alone in this dangerous place. But it seems the other person misinterpreted his intentions.

"Y-yes, m-my l-lord. " sayeru was absolutely scared to core because of the Demons outburst. His eyes were cold, like an endless void. The demon itself was terrifying even after having a human's body.

_________

Both the demon and the bear were walking in the halls with multiple priests following them.

You are probably wondering how they got in this situation, well,

" 우리는 얼마나 더 걸어야 합니까 ?" (How far do we have to walk?) the demon exclaimed.

"I am sorry my lord but i couldn't underst-

"AH! Lord kim rok soo! "

Both the people turned to saw the source of the sound, only to found multiple people dressed in black coloured priest clothes.

" It's a pleasure to meet such a being as you, lord. " one of those black clothed people stepped forward and greeted rok soo.

Rok soo nodded and accepted the greeting.

" Head priest, lord kim rok soo is currently not free to listen to your talks. So it would be best if you could kindly leave. " the bear said in a cold tone

" Aah, it seems we disturbed your walk, lord. Please forgive us lowly servants. "the head priest bowed putting a hand on his right side of chest.

" Good, ah, my lord, it's best if we now contin-

" But, we as the priests of the demonic church would like to accompany our deity in his journey . " the head priest exclaimed while interpreting the bear.
____________

And this is how these people end up following rok soo to his walk to the white star's office.

" lord kim rok soo, we have arrived. Would you like to come inside? " sayeru asked to which the demon declined.

' Our deity wants to stay with us. O lord we are so blessed. ' some priests were now gone in their own world, while rok soo just stayed outside not wanting to meet the final boss.
' It would be better to stay with these priests then meeting that psychopath. '

____________

While outside the room misunderstandings were created, the inside was in a tense atmosphere.

White star was sitting on his desk surrounded by mountains of papers.

"My liege. "

" What do you want sayeru? "

" Ah, my liege, the demon lord wants to visit the library. "

The white star just throwed the keys to sayeru.

" Go, and don't forget to report to me. We can't get on the bad side of the demon lord. "

Sayeru bowed " Yes my liege"

"Sayeru, also tell Redika to go to the Harris village. "

" Yes my liege, if you will excuse "
White star just waved his hand telling the bear to get out.

' Ah, i forgot to tell him that i will the demon lord tonight. ' white star thought while doing his paperwork.

____________

' wtf, Harris Village? As in the village where the protagonist of The Birth of a Hero, Choi Han was staying at. ' rok soo who was deep in his thoughts didn't notice that sayeru came back.

" Lord, i got the key, we should now go. " sayeru said getting rok soo back from his thoughts. The demon agreed and they both went to the library, of course with the priests following them.
_________

Kim rok soo after knowing that he somehow ended up in the world of 'The Birth of a Hero' wanted to gain knowledge as soon as possible and carry out his plan to escape.

'Ahhhh, why, why, why does it have to be this novel out of all. Why do i have to end up with the villain of novel, of course that white star was the one who annihilated the harris village. gahhhh, his subordinates were also wearing the clothes with same star symbol as described in the novel. Why lord why? '

The people ( sayeru and the priests) standing by the door were examining the stoic face of the demon not knowing the chaotic thoughts going inside his head.

Rok soo who was flipping the pages of books present in the library was not aware of the talks of the people.

" Why is the demon lord just flipping the pages? " one of the priests in the back spoke.

" Of course he would. After all he had lived in the demon realm for so much time, he would have gotten bored there. And now that he is out, he would want to see the new things. " other priests replied

" Hush, we should not question the doings of the great demon lord. " one of the female priest spoke up.

Sayeru who was just listening silently to their talks just nodded and kept observing the demon.

Unknown to them rok soo was actually memorising the contents of the books, all thanks to his record ability. Of course he is not gonna tell them about it.

___________

Hello readers, hope you are enjoying the story.
From now on the chapters of this fanfic will be uploaded on every Saturday and Sunday.

Rok soo is gonna traumatise some people ( of course mainly sayeru) in the next chapter.

Stay tuned.
Have a nice day, readers.