Chapter 6

" My Lord, we are ready to depart to the capital "

'Somehow, today's Morning seems quite peaceful. Things are going quiet smoothly, sayeru and the other servants were packing for the trip to the capital. People were quite happy which was quite unusual seeing that these people were the one's that could kill you in a blink of an eye. '

*tck*

' Well expect for this one person. '

" Just hurry up already. Why pack so many things? It's not like THIS DEMON is going to stay there for long. "

' Yea, this f*cker just won't leave me alone. I don't know what i did to make this this psychopath  hate me, but ever since yesterday he just keep asking me to have a fight with him. Does he think i am crazy to fight him? I don't want my head to blow off.'

" REDIKA.  If you want to go to the capital so badly why don't you go now. My lord will come later. "

'Ah~ sayeru, even though you are that white radish's subordinate you still protect me from this psycho. Sayeru~ my saviour. Don't worry i will free you from that liege of yours. '

" Don't butt in SAYERU. "

" The same goes for you, F*CKER. "

" HOW DARE YOU! "

swish

" Hah, he was so damn loud. "

' What the f*ck just happened. '

*ahem* " My lord, now that redika is gone, shall we depart now. "  

'Sayeru why do you have such terrifying smile ( Ron's smile). '

*Ahem*

" I need to go somewhere before. " rok soo said with a nervous look which got unnoticed by sayeru.

Sayeru raised a brow " To where, my lord?"

"The henituse territory."

"But didn't you already visited it yesterday? "

" SAYERU, you might have forgot that SOMEONE left me alone in the Harris village. " Rok soo said in furious tone. Sayeru started to shake.

" please forgive this lowly servant, my lord. " the bear king bowed still traumatised by the gaze of the demon. While rok soo, well he just diverted his gaze from.

' Wtf is wrong with this bear! I just reminded him about yesterday's event. Why the f*uck is he apologising!! '

' My head is attached. I LIVED. ' poor sayeru begging for his life.

______

' The henituse territory is so lively. Totally different from yesterday. Come to think of it, the novel is changing, Cale* wasn't supposed to help choi han, if-if it is like this, maybe the ancient power. No no, rok soo think positively, there is no one except you who knows about the indestructible shield. It should still be th-

" - rd? My lord? "

" Huh,  what happened sayeru? " the demon lord said tilting his head towards his travel partner.

" My lord, you weren't answering. I asked if you would like to visit somewhere in the territory ? "

' visit? ah, right, i have to get bread to feed the tree. '

" Yes. " rok sok as always said with his stoic face

" Where to my lord?"

" Backery. "

*cough*

" i-I'm sorry? Did you just say you wanted to visit a backery my lord?" sayeru looked at the demon lord with terrified eyes, but maintained his expression before rok soo could see it.

" yes, is there something wrong? "
' Is he angry because i wasted his time? Wait- is he going to KILL me because of it!!' contrary to rok soo's thoughts sayeru was thinking something more traumatising for him.

' I didn't know that demons have interest in baking or something. Maybe - my liege and my lord. They could bake together!! After the white star also have a thing for baking ( white star x baking, new ship unlocked). Maybe, they can learn to work together. Demons are said to be prideful and if both of them work together, our plan could become easier. Yes, sayeru, you have to make them do baking together after getting back. '  (poor rok soo)

" Then, we shall go my lord. We can't get late for the capital. " sayeru said strangely a fire burning in his eyes. Rok soo just shrugged it off.

_______

TRING ( guys how does a bell sound like? 🗿)

" welcome esteemed sir to our heavenly backery. " a man with white mustache, while clapping his hands was standing at the counter.

Rok soo and sayeru entered the backery that was filled with nobel women. Various types of deserts were present in the display.

" What would this nobel young man like to have. " the shop owner said greed showing in his eyes.

" pack me br-

Before rok soo could finish, a certain nobel woman spoke up, clearly gossiping with her peers.

"Hey, did you here about the man eating tree. Surprisingly that tree had leaves on it this morning. Sime people say it was a blessing given by the God, it is not cursed anymore. "

' What? The man eating tree? No NO,  The shield! Someone took it before me!! My first step to slacker life, it's destroyed. '

" Umm...  Dear customer? "

" Ah, nothing. Sayeru i want to see that tree. "

" Yes my lord. "

Both came out of the bakery and went straight to the man eating tree.

' It-it really is - hah, the shield its gone. Id it was to be here this tree would be so green afterall that ancient power fed on its lifeforce (i think) but the question is, who took the shield? There should be no one to know about it unless -

" sayeru"

"Yes my lord? "

" Lets hed to the capital. "

" As you wish my lord. " sayeru said while tearing a teleportation scroll. There belongings were already transported in the capital, so now they only have to wait in the villa that white star arranged for them.

'F*ck, that white sh*t, wtf is with all these guards and magicians!!'

"My lord, you are supposed to stay here till my liege give us orders to go to our next destination. "

' That psychopath!! He basically trapped me here!! '

_________

Yoo, readers

I am back!

Just wanna say thank you for the 1k+ reads.

Hope u enjoy your day.