Chapter 7.5

white star baking sessions.

rip naru's innocence

_________

White star was sitting in his office doing paper work. Suddenly, a bright light shone and a figure emerged from it.

" Sayeru? "

The bear king walked towards the table and bowed.

" My liege. I h-

" what are you doing here? "

Fear

That's what the bear king felt.

Facing white star, mustering his courage sayeru spoke up

" My liege, it's an urgent matter to repo-

" The demon lord. Where is he?"

*gulp*

" L-lord k-kim rok soo is currently at t-the p-plaza."

" So what are you doing HERE. Didn't i tell you to keep a check on that demon. "

Sayeru stayed silent. He even bowed more than before.

*sigh*

" Sayeru, report. "

At white star's statement, sayeru looked towards him with relief.

" My liege, at the plaza when the nobles started coming, i sensed a dragon's presence. "

" A Dragon? WHO? "

" T-there where so many people t-that i was n-not able to tell where exactly the dragon aura came from. "

White star diverted his gaze from sayeru and massaged his temples.

" What about the activities of that demon. "

" Ah. " hearing this sayeru remembered his certain self made mission.

" Lord kim rok soo, before going to the capital wanted to visit a bakery in the henituse territory. "

" Bakery? " white star looked towards the sayeru who had a big smile on his face.

'Why would a demon want to go to a bakery? '

" Yes my liege, from my observations lord kim rok soo seems to like baking."

white star had a serious look on his face, clearly thinking of anything suspicious in the demon's actions.

" Anything else?" 

" Yes, my liege. i-i would like i-if both you and lord kim ro-

white star interrupted sayeru from saying anything else.

" Enough. I don't want to waste my time on that demon. you can go back sayeru... and also tell that demon to come now and meet me."

" Yes my liege ." sayeru bowed one last time and teleported to where rok soo was waiting for him.

________

" We have arrived my lord." 

sayeru and Rok Soo emerged from the white light that appeared in the garden of the black castle. 

To there surprise, for them white star was already waiting in the garden with ..... a table full of cookies?

' What the hell. Have he finally lost his mind?' rok soo thought while giving questioning  gaze to white star.