Chapter 4

Its night time, the servants went to their quarters. The golden halls were shinning under the moon light. A lone red head was walking in the halls.

TAP TAP TAP

He reached his destination. A certain room which was guarded by none other than the bear king, sayeru, himself.
A treasure of the red head was waiting at the other side and of the door.

A DEMON LORD

"My liege " the bear king bowed.

Sayeru opened the doors, the red head went inside.

___________

Inside, the room was covered with gold, the walls, the furniture, everything. If someone without the knowledge of the being living inside, they would have thought that it was a dragon's layer.

The red head walked further inside but he couldn't find his treasure.

' Where did that demon go? '

CREAK

Another sound of door opening was heard in the silent room.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " the black head spoke in an intimidating voice.

The red head, or the white star turned and saw a beautiful man, a black haired demon, wearing bathing robes, drenched in water. A Beauty comparable to elfs. The scars on the black head's body were shining under the moon light, making the person look like the only ruler of this place. His face high above, eyes and aura of a ruler. Truly a breath taking sight.

*Ahem*
" Lord rok soo, its good to see you are adjusting well. " white star said while slightly bowing but still maintaining eye contact with the demon.

" Yes, i am. Now what are you doing HERE, LATE AT NIGHT. " The black head demon, kim rok soo, said, emotionless with his usual stoic face. But his thoughts were the opposite, his mind was messed up with the cursing he was giving the white star.

' w-what is this PSYCHOPATH doing here!!! Just let me live peacefully. Arghhh!! Why died he even come late at night! Did he found out i am not a demon!!! Is he going to kill me silently so no one find out!!!! *******  *****.' rok soo thought with his stoic face not showing any glint of nervousness.

' Ah, getting start to the point now are we. Truly worthy for being called the demon lord. ' white star thought showing his fake, but to rok soo it was a terrifying smile telling ' if you do anything wrong i won't hesitate to break your neck. '

" Nothing my lord, just thought i should visit you. Afterall you are my GUEST. " white star said to the demon.

*tsk*' Guest, my ass' rok soo thought while clicking his tongue. '

But seems like white star misunderstanding his action and thought that the demon was irritated.

" Lord rok soo, this humble man just wanted to get your consent about something. " white star said to which rok soo nodded telling him to continue. He originally wanted to discuss the demon's about his powers but seeing that he was quite irritated with his late visit he will resume.  But he still needed to say something to the demon. And him going to that kingdom won't give me any lose.

" You see, lord rok soo, i am planning to send some men of mine to roan Kingdom for some business and i thought that you would be delighted to see the outside world ( the chaos i will create). Hence, would like to get your consent for your visit to the  roan Kingdom. And of course, you can choose any place you would like to visit in that Kingdom. "

'Any place? Umm, in the novel there were these ancient powers that could help me in my survival. And one such power happen  to be in the roan Kingdom, that wasn't taken by anyone. Right, the indestructible shield, located in the Henituse territory. It can protect me from any danger. ' rok soo thought while the white star just stared at him *ahem* his water drenched body.

" There is a territory that i read about. " the demon spoke and now the white star became curious about the territory which caught the demon' s interest.

" Which territory, lord?"

" The Henituse territory. " rok soo answered wanting not to speak much with the white star.

But, white star seems to making his own theories as to why he only wanted to visit that territory.
' The Henituse, ummm, i heard they were the richest after the royal of that stupid kingdom. And this demon lord seems to like richies. OR is it the FOREST OF DARKNESS. Perhaps, this demon wanted to hunt some monsters there for his pleasure. Well it's not like he is gonna interfere much with my plan or anything. '

"Very well then, lord rok soo, i will inform sayeru to start the preparation for your departure. "

" when will be the departure? "

" Ah about that, it will be in around 5 days. "

" I see. Is there is anything else wanted to say? " rok soo said, now clearly irritated by the other persons long visit.

" No lord rok soo, i shall take my leave now. " the white star said while bowing and walking towards the door.

___________

The door of the room could be seen opening and a figure coming out could be seen.

" Sayeru, keep a close eye on the demon. Especially during the visit to roan Kingdom. "

" Yes, my liege. " the person named sayeru bowed.

___________

' Hah, finally he left. That stupid ass white star, disturbing my precious sleep. ' rok soo thought while laying on his king sized bed.

' I will be going in the henituse territory in about 5 days. Maybe, i could meet the protagonist. No i shall avoid him. Being with that white sh*t is already enough.
Umm, henituse territory, the home of the minor villain, Cale Henituse, that the protagonist, choi han, beat to a pulp. The reason, he insulted the harris village that showed the protagonist affection after living in the forest of darkness, which was later massacred and appreciably white star was the one to do it. Hah, why do i have to be with that ******* psychopath. ' rok soo thought while massaging his temples.

____________

It was past midnight, rok soo dozed off, sleeping soundly.

Suddenly a robotic voice could be heard.

___________________________________
ACTIVATING SYSTEM

ACCESSING REQUIRED DATA

LOGING IN

1...2...3...

User name : kim rok soo
User Id : 00101
Species : Human
Alias : Demon lord
Affiliation. : white star (©@13  b@§§0¶)
Sayeru ( bear king)
Demonic Church priests

Abilities : Record
Embrace
Instant

NOTIFICATION

*New ability acquired *

Absorb : Lets the user to use others abilities.

Level : 01

Requirements to use: user should kill the one from whom the ability should be absorbed.

Side effects : none ( for now)

*Absorb added to the collection. *

Good luck to user 00101

___________________________________

_______

Hello dear readers, hope you are enjoying your day.
To the ones who have been reading this story, i sincerely thank them for supporting my cringe story.

I will upload an extra chapter tomorrow. It will be a songfic (cuz i want to create more misunderstanding) and will not be connected to the story.

I will be doing the extra chapter on 'devil doesn't bargain' song  by Alec Benjamin.

I am planning to make more songfic chapters, so if any of you can give me  recommendations on songs. Feel free to tell me in the comment section.