Chapter 20

"Right, this thing," he murmured, glancing towards the system window.

{ System Rebooting

Update Complete

Connecting to < The Observer>}

"And that Observer bastard," Rok Soo muttered under his breath.

" So, if we all are not from this world, there must be someone responsible for us being here?" White Star's question stirred a familiar thought in Cale's mind, but Kim Rok Soo appeared preoccupied with another matter entirely.

{ System restoring the memories

Backup completed.

Transfer with < The Observer> in process.

Connection Completed.

Transfer of memories completed.

Current host: User00101}

< The Observer> is checking the events that happened during their absence.

'What? Checking the events. Can this system even do that?' Kim Rok Soo wondered.

< The Observer> is glaring at User00101.

As the notification popped up, time seemed to freeze. Cale and White Star became as still as statues. However, Kim Rok Soo remained unaffected.

'What the hell!'

" What did you do you bastard." rok soo shouted at the screen.

< The Observer> warns User00101.

< The Observer> tells User00101 to never contact Cale Henituse again.

< The Observer> says that User00101 should never bring this incident again in the future.

"What the hell are you saying, you bastard! You were the one behind all of this, right?" Kim Rok Soo shouted; his voice sharp with accusation.

< The Observer> says punishment shall be given to User00101.

" Hey you bastard! Answer me first!"

{ Processing _ _ _ _}

< The Observer> says User00101 has crossed the line.

At that notification, Rok Soo's body froze just like the others, leaving him momentarily immobilized in the midst of his outburst.

{ Erasing of memory from C@13and User2403

Punishment for User00101 in process_ _ _

Starting the loop _ _ _

As ordered by < The Observer> punishment for User00101 shall be carried out.}

And just like that, Rok Soo snapped back to reality, finding himself once again in the dungeon, surrounded by the same scene: the familiar shackles, the imposing figure of White Star standing before him.

' That bastard.'

< The Observer> warns User00101 again.

' How the hell did i get here again you bastard.'

{ User00101 is currently in the punishment zone. Until < The Observer> is satisfied the punishment shall go on.]

' This thing is still here. wasn't it supposed to be deactivated?' rok soo wondered, his frustration evident.

" Demon Lord Kim Rok Soo, I will ask again, why do we share the same rings of life." The sharp demanding voice of White Star echoed in the dungeon.

Rok Soo's silence provoked White Star, who reacted by delivering a swift kick to Rok Soo's side.