Chapter 12

As Rok Soo retraced his steps through the shifting shadows of the Forest of Darkness, unaware of the party hunting him, Cale and his group ventured deeper into the enigmatic woods. The Observer, still with Rok Soo, remained blissfully ignorant of the impending encounter.

< The Observer> is humming a tune, completely absorbed in their popcorn.

Rok Soo, contemplating the strange events, emerged from the dense foliage. Little did he know that destiny was about to weave the threads of two different worlds together.

Meanwhile, Cale and his party moved with caution, following a trail they believed would lead them to Rok Soo. The air thickened with anticipation as the blue screen with Rok Soo displayed intermittent notifications.

<The Observer> is watching closely.

<The Observer> is munching popcorns, thoroughly enjoying the walk.

<The Observer> wonders if User00101 will encounter more challenges or perhaps another mysterious entity.

Rok Soo ignored the constant bickering of this 'thing'.

As Cale and his group pressed forward, they noticed subtle changes in the forest's atmosphere. Raon, the little dragon, perched on Cale's shoulder, sensed an unusual energy.

"Hmm, strange energy, human."

Cale frowned, his instincts on high alert. "Stay vigilant, everyone. We might be close."

As they delved deeper, they stumbled upon the remnants of Rok Soo's encounter with the monster. Ashes and dust whispered tales of a battle fought and won.

<The Observer> is silently observing, still munching on popcorns.

Cale, recognizing the signs of a formidable battle, surveyed the area. "Looks like someone had a tough time here."

Witira, the royal blood of the whale tribe with senses heightened, said. "A strong presence passed through recently. There's something unusual about it."

Cale, deep in thought, muttered, "Why the hell does this always happens to me."

Cale, glancing at the ashes and dust, said to his companions. "Let's check this out. Stay on guard."

The party moved forward, unknowingly closing in on Rok Soo's recent path. As they ventured deeper, the shadows thickened, and the forest whispered secrets to those who dared to listen.

Rok Soo, still making his way towards the forest's edge, remained oblivious to the approaching party. The Observer, occupied with their popcorn, provided no warnings.

<The Observer> is munching loudly, engrossed in the forest drama.

Cale and his companions, guided by instinct and the faint traces of the mysterious entity's energy, progressed further. The air crackled with an otherworldly aura, signaling an imminent convergence of two distinct tales.

Suddenly, Rok Soo emerged from the foliage, his eyes widening at the sight of the party before him. The Observer, oblivious to the approaching danger, continued their popcorn indulgence.

<The Observer> cheers, "Oh, look! More characters! This is getting interesting!"

Cale, recognizing the black-headed figure, frowned in confusion. 'Its ...'him'?'

The blue screen remained silent, leaving Rok Soo to navigate the puzzle unraveling before him.

Witira, her eyes narrowing, staying close to her brother spoke with caution. "Young Master."