Chapter 13

As Rok Soo, still concealing his true identity, and Cale's party journeyed through the Forest of Darkness. As they ventured deeper, Paseton, the ever-calm member of Cale's group, couldn't resist his curiosity.

He sidled up to Rok Soo and inquired, "So, what's your name?"

 Rok Soo, on his toes from the previous encounter, quickly concocted a European-sounding alias. "Oh, it's, uh, Gustav."

Paseton, nodding thoughtfully, returned to the group, leaving Rok Soo sighing in relief. Unbeknownst to him, Cale observed the exchange with a knowing glint in his eye.

Exiting the Forest of Darkness, the party found themselves bathed in the soft glow of daylight.

" We got out." Paseton escaped a sigh.

" Indeed. Young master Cale, the whale tribe would always be in gratitude for you. " Witira said, expressing a genuine smile.

" There is no need for such things, but before we start our journey to the henituse mansion, why don't we take a rest, Afterall, i do think some of need a well-deserved rest." Cale said showing his business smile and eyeing rok soo.

The party decided to stay in the nearby inn. 

" Why don't you all go get some rest." Cale said turning to rok soo "I need to have a little chat with Gustav."

" As you wish young master." the whale tribe royals went to their respected rooms while the children were said to wait for cale's return.

As rok soo  and cale walked a bit away from the group, and Rok Soo noticed the tense atmosphere and became uneasy. Cale, sensing the atmosphere, grinned. "Don't worry, I am not going to hurt you. Just a little talk, that's what i want."

Cale tried to assure rok soo though that didn't work in rok soo's case and he became more uneasy as the time passed by.

After passing a few attendants and their greetings, cale invited rok soo to a room for a private talk. As the door shut with only the two in the room, Cale's expressions shifted from the usual stoic face to suspicion. "Now, Gustav, I would like to ask once again, what's your real name?"

Caught off guard once again, Rok Soo hesitated, then stuck to his European alias. "It's, uh, Gustav um... Petrovic."

Cale raised an eyebrow, "Petrovic? That's an interesting choice. But you see, I have a knack for getting to the truth." With a smirk, he revealed, "Your real name?"

" Pardon?"

" Stop playing mouse and cat, Kim Rok Soo" Cale said seeing the changes in rok soo's expression as he said his real name. (Bro its yours too)

" Wh-

But before Rok Soo could respond, a mysterious light enveloped him, and he found himself teleported to the black castle.

________________________________________________________________________

As Rok Soo found himself abruptly transported to the black castle, the air within its opulent halls hung heavy with a strange mix of respect and fear. Sayeru, the castle's attendant, approached with a bow that seemed to touch the floor.

"Ah my lord, we did not anticipate your return so soon. Please forgive any inconvenience," Sayeru stammered, his eyes avoiding direct contact with Rok Soo.

Embracing the mystique unintentionally thrust upon him, Rok Soo nodded with a measured air of authority. Though he himself was confused regarding the sudden teleportation.

Sayeru led him to a lavishly decorated room, leaving Rok Soo to contemplate the oddity of his situation. To the residents of the black castle, he was a being to be respected and feared – a demon lord.

Left alone in his room, Rok Soo decided to think about his talk with cale.

' How the hell did he knew about my name. Ever since the plaza incident nothing is going according to the novel and i don't think it ever will. But... cale henituse, a supposed minor villain is now playing the role of the protagonist. Hah, How funny.'

" Such a mess."

As time passed, Rok Soo, feeling the weight of events, decided to rest. The plush bed, the luxurious surroundings – everything spoke of grandeur. Yet, the unsettling reality of the situation lingered.

After a while, Sayeru entered with a knock, though he was immediately ordered by rok soo. "Can you bring me some tea."

"Of course, My Lord. What type of tea would you prefer?" Sayeru inquired, eager to serve.

" Anything would go, i just want some tea."

" Very well then." As Sayeru departed nervously to fulfill the request, Rok Soo couldn't shake the thought of how precarious his position was. White Star's discovery of his true nature could be fatal, and he needed to play his role carefully.

" Hey you."

< The Observer> Asks User00101 if he is talking about him.

" Yes you. How the hell did i teleport in this hellhole?"

< The Observer says they don't know but they think the system might have something to do with the teleportation.

' The system? Fuck. That thing is getting more and more suspicious.

With a Knock Sayeru returned with a tray bearing a delicate teapot and matching cups. He placed it before Rok Soo with a bow, careful not to make eye contact. "Master Rok Soo, your tea is served. If there is anything else you require, please do not hesitate to inform me."

Rok Soo, embracing the role he had unintentionally assumed, nodded imperiously. "Leave me be for now."

Sayeru retreated from the room, leaving Rok Soo alone with his thoughts. As he sipped the tea, he made a face, realizing it was lemon tea – a flavor he despised. However, he chose to keep his distaste hidden, fearing the consequences of revealing too much to the residents, especially White Star.

' Fuck my luck.' 

___________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, back in the inn, Cale was left bewildered by the sudden disappearance of Gustav.

" It seems our new friend has many secrets." Cale said as he exited the room to inform the others about how ' Gustav went back due to some urgent matters.'

Back in his room in the henituse mansion cale couldn't shake off the feeling of uneasiness despite being tired due to the whole thing with the forest and that 'Gustav' .

'That bastard became quite shocked after i said 'my' name. Hah... He has the same face and name as me. Fuck, what the hell happened to the novel's storyline. I need to find that bastard again.'