Chapter 4.5

CHIRP CHIRP

The Sun has risen, the birds are chirping.

The sunlight is entering the room through the window landing on the laying figure on the bed.

" Argh"

Rok soo opened his eyes.

' Its morning already. That white sh*t, because of him i couldn't even get proper sleep. ' rok sok thought while rubbing his eyes.

' Come to think of it, the harris village massacre, should i prevent it? But how? That White star seems not the type to delay things and i don't even know how to get out of this ******* Castle, then how am i supposed to get out of this kingdom. Even sayeru is being more clinge. Hah, there really seems no way to prevent the massacre, right? Wait, what if the village is massacred when i am in Henituse Territory? Then won't i meet the protagonist. No, i will not cross paths with him. Right, i will just take the indestructible shield. There is no need to risk my slacker life. But, i still have something to confirm. '

" Sayeru! "

The door opened and the bear king was seen entering.

Sayeru bowed " Good morning, my lord, what can i help you with? "

" Date. Tell me today's date. " rok soo said

" today is 23th of the 3rd month in the 781st year of the Felix calendar. "

' umm, 23rd, we will depart in 5 days and on 28th will arrive at our destination. As i expected, the Harris village will be massacred on the exact same date. And choi han, the protagonist, will enter the Henituse territory on 29th. umm, it's means i still have 6 days left till choi han beat cale. And have 5 days till the departure and the massacre. Wait will we arrive in the morning? If we can, won't i be able to save the villagers. '

" sayeru, start the preparation for our departure. And also tell white star to prepare a bag of money for me. And also tell me what will be the exact time of our arrival in the henituse territory. "

" My lord, we will arrive at our destination at around 7 in the morning. " sayeru said while bowing and went out of the room to report to the white star.

' Hah, there is so much things to do. ' rok soo thought white massaging his temples.
____________

*Time skip*
5 days later

" So this is the henituse territory. " rok soo said. He was wearing simple black cloak and white shirt and black jeans with leather boats.

It didn't take long for the group to arrive. They just used teleportation scrolls.

" sayeru, prepare an inn for our stay. " rok soo ordered. He had become a little comfortable with sayeru for the past 6 days. He doesn't need to be nervous around him but he still can't let his guard down.

" My lord, there is no need for an inn, my liege has prepared a place for your stay. " sayeru said. The demon lord, kim rok soo just nodded little curious about what type of place the white star prepared for him.

They once again used a teleportation scroll. A bright light emerged and all the servants, sayeru and the demon were teleported in a house.

" My lord, we have arrived. " sayeru said.

" what was the need of that teleportation scroll. "
' Is this place away from the territory? They even used the scrolls TWICE. Arghh, this is making me dizzy. '
Rok soo said but contrary to that sayeru thought another thing.

' is he talking about using his demonic power for teleportation? '

" My lord, the liege has told me to not let you use your demonic powers. We can't let people find about your existence even though you can conceal your powers. "

' what powers? Oh, right i am pretending to be a demon. Argh why is it only happening to me. ' rok soo thought while internally Wiping his nonexistent tears.

" Ho ho sayeru~ it's been a long time since i saw you~. " a voice came from behind.

Rok soo turned his head and saw a person he didn't wanted to encounter, a person with ash coloured hair, red eyes and with a  crazy smile forming on his face.

" Redika, what the hell are you doing here. " sayeru said with murderous aura surrounding him.

" Ahhh~ sayeru~ i just wanted to meet our liege's guest. " redika said while walking towards rok soo.

" hello, demon lord KIM ROK SOO, i am Redika, a mage in arm, you must have heard about me, you see, i am pretty well known as the Blood Crazy Mage. "

' wtf, redika! Why do i have to meet this crazy bas*ard. ' rok soo thought with his stoic expression while internally panicking. He didn't say anything because he was too scared to talk with this psychopath.

' Hah, trying to ignore me. HOW DARE HE. ' anger was written all over redika' s face.

" Redika, stop it. Lord kim rok soo have to rest. My lord, please follow me, i will take you to your room. " sayeru said to rok soo seeing how uncomfortable he was with redika. The demon lord followed him leaving redika behind all by himself fuming in anger.
__________

The room rok soo was staying in was almost identical to his previous one, the gold linings on the wall and the furniture were shining brightly.

" Sayeru, i want to visit the harris Village. "

" M-my lord, the h-harris village? Why that v-village? "

" I WANT TO OR IS IT THAT NOW YOU HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE TO DARE SPEAK AGAINST ME. " rok soo said in a terrifying manner trying to scare sayeru. He needed to do this for his plan.

" N-no my l-lord, i w-will prepare for the d-departure. "

" No need, just get me the teleportation scroll. "

" Y-Yes my lord. " sayeru bowed and ripped apart the scroll after writing the coordinates of the village.
__________

" What the-

' The village, its completely destroyed. That damn white star. He massacred the village already. '

Rok soo just stayed still fuming in anger and guilt of not being able to protect the village. While sayeru who was beside him started trembling in fear. THE DEMON WAS IN ANGER.

' Uh, the villagers, they are not here. Choi han! He - he already came here! He probably buried them and went to the henituse territory to meet the count. I have to hurry there is no time to waste. I have to get the ancient power as soon as possible. '

" sayeru, let's go back. " the demon said turning his head towards sayeru showing no emotion in his eyes as if he didn't care about the village.

' Huh? '

" Sayeru? "

The bear king was nowhere to be found. Only rok soo remained, standing still not moving an inch.

' Arghhh!! If he wanted to leave, he would have just gave me a teleportation scroll before leaving! How the hell am i supposed to go back. I don't even know the way! '

__________

While, On the other side of the territory in the Henituse mansion.

A red head woke up startled by his reflection that he saw in the mirror.

" I really became cale henituse. "

_____________

Hello readers, i am sorry, this chapter is also divided in parts.

But,

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Oh, and today i saw cale 's long lost twin brother in another manhwa. Though they don't have the same appearance but the misunderstandings, the blood and the slacker life dream is the thing that is common in them.

Manhwa name : I'm not that kind of talent  (must read)

Deon hart and cale henituse are meant to be twins 😂
Both are the kings of misunderstanding.

Enjoy your day.