chapter 8

" Ron."

" Yes, young master cale." a tall old man with white hair with little strands of black dressed in full black suit, came into view of the luxurious room with a huge bed, furniture decorated by gold, it was the resting room of one and only, young master silver shield, the first born of the henituse county, the infamous trash, cale henituse.

" Did you got the thing i told you?"

" yes, my lord." the old butler handed a piece of paper to the red head sitting on the sofa two kitten one read other silver by his side, a vicious lemonade on the table with some cookies and an invisible black dragon.

' This... there is no one in the rain city with black hair?' 

"....then who was he?"

" Pardon me young master? It seems because of this butler's old age i was not able to hear you properly." ron said to cale with a vicious (sexy) smile. 

..." nothing" cale diverted his gaze back to the paper after seeing ron's expression. Ah, ron loves to see that little glint of fear in his puppy young master's eyes.

' I wonder...what that imposter would be doing right now.'

~~~~~

" Sayeru."

alarmed at the sudden calling of his name, sayeru turned his gaza towards the said source of voice only to be greated by a pair of reddish brown eyes.

" Yes, my lord?"

The demon stared mockingly towards the said bear king, who gulped nervously. 

" Bring me all the information related to that redhead we saw in the banquet."

'What? redhead? .... Cale Henituse?'

" Yes my lord." got lost the bear king in the said deadly silence of the night leaving alone a demon who was more human than what 'he' was. (Bruh this doesn't make any sense.)

*Sigh*  " What did i do to be caught in this mess." Rok soo ruffled his hair and sat on the sofa, bathing in the moonlight, his once reddish brown eyes shinning like bloodied rubies.

Truly disgusting

' This peace does not suit a monster like me.'

________

User 00101

________

" Hah! i completely forgot about this thing! ....just what the hell are you?"

_______

Answering user00101, i am an artificial intelligence specifically designed to guide the lost souls in this never-ending world of stars.

_______

" Star? "

_______

The star complex.

_______

'wha- why do i feel like i am getting in trouble with some Godly shit?' rok soo shivered at the thought of his slacker life getting away.

_______

User 00101 diverting from the main topic. This system would like to inform user 00101 about the recent updates .

1000 coins have been allotted to user 00101 by < The Observer> 

Total coins: 101000

< The Observer> is delighted to give user 00101 their coins though < The Observer> would also like if user 00101 could be more interesting in the future and participate in the required missions.