chapter -1

(Author POV)

In a pretty rich apartment... The only sound was the moaning of people in pleasure from both the rooms.... The apartment was filled with their moaning sound and their lustfully pheromones...

After a while in one of the rooms.... A girl is laying naked next to Payu....

Girl: It was so good..... You are not just handsome but  really good at other things too....

The girl looked at him seductively.... Payu smirks at her comment...

Payu: Did you just realise it?
Girl: I realised it since the first time I saw you....

Payu laughs at her comment and pulls her for a passionate kiss...

Girl: So... Do you like me?
Payu: Pretty much....
Girl: Then do you want to make me yours forever? I haven't find my mate yet... Nor do you have one?

Payu gets irritated hearing about the whole mate thing.... He looks at her annoyed.....

Payu: It's just a one night stand... don't think too much.... .Since we are done... You should leave now...

The girl realised that she crossed the line... She just took her clothes wore it and looked at him and gave him a smile...

Girl: Hope you will call me again....

After saying this she left...  After laying there for some time Payu went to the bathroom and took a shower....

Meanwhile at the other room..... Pai was laying on the bed naked while another guy was getting dressed.... He got close to Pai and kissed his lips....

Guy: Remember to call me....

Saying this he left the room.... Pai decide to get a shower and then he went out to the kitchen and saw Payu there.... Payu handed him a bottle of water..... Pai noticed that Payu's mood was not good...

Pai: What's wrong? Was she not good? Didn't you get satisfied?
Payu: It's not that...
Pai: Then what happened?

Pai asked him confused.... Payu sighs and sat beside Pai...

Payu: She was clingy... She told me if I want I can mark her.... And about the mate thing and all...

Pai understood why he was in a bad mood.... Hearing him Pai also got irritated because of the topic....

Pai: Just forget it.... It's pretty late... Let's go back home....
Payu: Okay...

Both of them got out of the Apartment and went downstairs got their bike and went straight home.... When they reached the Mansion they saw all his family sitting and talking in the living room....

Pete: You guys are back.... Have you had your dinner yet?
Pai: Yes Pa... We already had...
Porsche: How was the race tonight?
Payu: Do you need to ask?
Pai: We won ofcourse....
Kinn: That's my kids....
Vegas: Did you forgot that me and Porsche taught them about bikes...???

Vegas and Porsche looked annoyed at Kinn's comment...

Pete: Do you guys want me to get started with you and Porsche teaching my son's to race?

Pete looked at Porsche and Vegas and give a glare... They got nervous and shut their mouth... The kids started laughing at their reaction....

Payu: Where are the others?
Chay: Bright and Mos had to deal with some important deals at office... They are working overtime so Win and Bank went to accompany them... As for James he is staying at Net's place...
Kim: Being leaders are quite difficult...
Khun: Hey.. when are they going to get married? I want grandchildren....
Macao: Me too....
Vegas: None of them have talked about marriage....
Porsche: They are old enough to get married then why are they not doing it?
Kinn: Do you think we should talk with their parents....?.
Pete: Let's talk with the kids first... Then we can decide whether to talk with their parents or not....
Chay: It's been quite some time since we saw them.....
Win: Whom are you talking about Pa?