Chapter -16

Author's POV

Alex went to the room with the soup and he saw Sky and Rain sleeping while hugging each other... He smiled seeing them both... Macao who came with Alex also smiled at the cute little things curled up in the bed.... Alex placed the bowl of soup on the table near the bed... He looked at Macao then sat beside Sky... He leaned on the bed headboard and gently picked up Sky who was still sleeping in a half sitting position and made him lean on his chest.... He sweetly whispered in his ears...

Alex: Hey brat... I bought you the soup... Have it so that you will have the energy to play games later....

Alex looked at Macao who picked up the bowl and sat beside Alex.... Alex took a spoon of soup and held it in front of Sky's lips... Sky parted his lips slightly and Alex fed him... After feeding Sky... Alex made him lay down on the bed.... He then went to Rain and did the same.... Pai and Payu were standing by the door and looking at them all this time.... They were filled with jealousy and guilt.... They were jealous seeing their Mate being intimate with someone else and they were guilty because of everything they have done... Payu and Pai went back to the garden.... They were both not talking.... They were just lost in their own world...

Bright: Do you guys regret?

They both looked at the people approaching them... Their brothers and their mates came and sat beside them...

James: About Sky and Rain....

Pai and Payu couldn't look at them in the eye...

Payu: Regret.... The words seems too small compared to what we are feeling.... I just realised how foolish I have been....
Pai: Today I realised what was the thing I was missing....
Net: What are you guys talking about?

They all looked at Pai....

Pai: Today when I saw Sky almost loosing his life.... I realised that I have feelings for him... It didn't start recently... I started to like him since the day he was born.... But I was a fool.... I thought....
Payu: That he is your brother.....

Everyone now looked at Payu.... Payu smiled slightly but it was not a happy one... Both Pai and Payu nodded their heads at each other....

Payu: We promised each other that we will protect Sky and Rain because they are our brothers... The feelings we had for them we never acknowledged it... We dated many people but it never made us fully  happy.... Then we got to know that they are our mates but.... It didn't feel right.... Because we have always seen them as our brothers.. And they were young and weak... I mean we thought they were weak....
Pai: So we rejected them.... But now we realise our ture feelings towards them... But it's too late....
Bank: Actually it's not too late...

Everyone looked at Bank asking him to continue....

Bank: Although you guys rejected them... You guys didn't officially cut ties with eachother... So you guys still have a chance to win them over... They will leave after our wedding so you guys have time till then...
Alex: Nothing's gonna change.....

Everyone looked at Alex approaching them.... He sat beside them....

Mos: How are they?

Alex looked at them with resentment and hate but he closed his eyes and comforted himself....

Alex: The medicine has taken effect... Rain is fine.. As for Sky he will be okay by the morning.... Both as sleeping and Mac is with them....

Everyone had a relieved look on their faces....

Pai: What did you mean earlier?
Alex: About what?
Pai: You said Nothing will change....
Alex: It's the truth....
Payu: What are you trying to say?

Everyone looked at Alex....

Alex: Give me a reason for them to love you.... Except you are their fated mates....

Alex looked at them for an answer but no one said a words.... He was right... There is nothing.... There is nothing except the fact that they are mate's... Even after knowing that they were their mates... They rejected them.... They didn't have a single reason to accept them....

Alex: You guys know what happened and how you guys treated them... Do you think showering them with love now will change the deeds you guys have done? No just you both... Both you Mos, Bright their brothers... Their parents...

Alex looked at the others....

Alex: You guys don't have to feel any guilty because at least you guys spoke up for them.... They are really greatful to you guys because at least you guys made them feel that they were a part of this family.....
Net: What do you mean by they were?

Alex looked at them... Thinking whether he should say or not.... He then sighed...

Alex: You guys know that they will leave after the wedding.... But the thing that you guys don't know is that they are leaving forever....
Others: What?!!!
Alex: It's true.... They are leaving forever.... They won't come back like last time... They had decided it when your parents forced them to come back....

All of their faces turned gloomy.... Some had tears in their eyes...

Alex: Over the past years... They have gone through many things just to be the person they are today... And I am proud to say that I have them as my family.... I just have one thing to tell you.... Don't make it difficult for yourself...

Alex stood up to leave but he stood their and looked at everyone....

Alex: I have informed Ali and Chris about the things happened.... They will be here soon... And about the people who attacked today.... They will take care of them....
Mos: It's okay we can handle them....

Alex laughed and sneered at them.....

Alex: You don't understand.... Those guys hurt the most precious gems our 3 families adore.... Do you think our families will be okay knowing that their son's were hurt? They will hunt down his whole clan and every single person they are related to.... Who ever dares to mess with any of our family members will die a horrible death.... That's our family motto.... And Sky and Rain are our parents gems.... So.... You won't get them... They must have already been caught by our families....

Saying that Alex left them...

James: Hey... Was he saying that his family went easy on us?

That's when everyone understood the hidden meaning between Alex's last words... They just looked at each other not being able to say anything... After what he said about his family treating Sky and Rain.... What would have been their reaction when they got to know what happened to Rain and Sky in the past in their own house.... So that means their family family left them off the hook and went easy on them.... Theerapanyakuns are one of the strongest and top family but Alex,Chris and Ali's family held more higher position and the three families has always stood together strongly like one... So going against them was a foolish decision for the Theerapanyakun's.....