chapter -5

Author POV

They all were laying in the garden talking... But they didn't realise that their parents were looking at them so did their brothers.... After talking for a while everyone went back to their rooms...

(Next day in the morning)

Sky and Rain joined the others for breakfast....

Khun: We will be leaving after breakfast...
Tay: We will be going to the mall to get all the things we need...
Time: Seems like my card is going to die...

Time had a sad face thinking about his card when Tay smacked his head.... And everyone laughed at him...

Sky: Aren't you guys getting married?

Sky looked at James and Net... James rolled his eyes at Net...

James: Whom will I Marry? No one proposed to me yet ....

Net choked on his food while James stared at him and others laughed at them...

Net: Baby... We have a lot of time.. We are still you... Not like them who are going to be 30 soon...
Bank: Hey... Whom are you calling old brat?

Win and Bank were annoyed at Net... While he just smiled at them....

Time: What about you guys?

Time looked at Sky and Rain curiously... So did the others... They both looked at each other....

Rain: Not interested.... We don't want to get committed....
Sky: We have our freedom and can just fuck who ever we want and enjoy our life...

Rain and Sky and a grin on their face...

Chay: But... Don't you want to get married and have kids?
Rain: We don't need to get married to have kids....

Rain and Sky smirks and continues having their food.... Sky then looked at everyone seriously and then stared at his brothers...

Sky: We can even adopt one... Being the same blood is not important...

No one said a word... Sky's words were sharp and it hit the correct point... Everyone continued having breakfast and after that all of them went to the mall..... At first they went to a tailoring shop to get their suits for engagement...
They were all busy when 2 handsome young men entered the shop and Sky and Rain looked at them...

Earth: Hey... Guys...

Everyone saw the newcomers.... Sky and Rain hugged them...

Boun: How have you guys been?
Sky: Good...
Earth: We didn't know you guys were coming back?
Rain: It was sudden and we were going to visit you and give a surprise....
Boun: Really? So good to see you guys... We missed you little ones...
Sky: We missed you too....

Rain, Sky and the newcomers were hugging and smiling at each other.... While Payu,Pai,Mos and Bright were hurt... They never smiled at them like this but now they are smiling and talking to them... Others noticed their saddened face...

Pai's POV

I felt like my heart was stabbed when Sky jumped into the arms of that blonde hair guy... Sky and Rain both were smiling so sweetly at them and telling them how much they missed them.... Who the hell are they? And why are they hugging my mate? I'll rip you apart!!!!

Fort: Mate? Are you kidding right now?

I was stunned when my wolf asked me this... He is right... What mate? He...He is not my mate.... He is not....

Author POV

Payu and Pai were having the same feeling seeing their mates interaction with them... Mos and Bright were getting Jealous because their brothers were showing them love when they were given the cold shoulder....