Chapter -9

Author's POV

After Rain and Sky left the room... Alex agreed to tell them about them....

Alex: Me, Rain, Sky, Aliza and Christopher we were classmates.... We met during the first year of University and we became good friends and all of our rooms were next to each other in the dormitory so we got more close.... Chris is my cousin... All of us have been together in each other's good times and bad times and helped each other to get over... As time passed by our friendship became more strong... We became a family....
Mos: Do your friends have mate's?

Alex looked at Mos in the eye... Alex expression darkened when he heard the question but he closed his eyes to control himself....

Alex: Please never talk about their mate's in front of any of us... Because it's a sensitive topic to us...

Everyone now was quite curious about it...

Bright: Why?
Alex: I don't have the right to say it... But in short... Ali's mate rejected her because he thought she is not compatible with him.... As for Chris....

Alex paused... He didn't want to say it but he needed to... If they ask Anyone else they may get into an argument and he didn't want Sky and Rain have another fight with their family....

Alex: He... He is not anymore....
Pai: What do you mean by he is not anymore?

Alex lost it... His expression darkened and he yelled at Pai...

Alex: He died okay? He died... Can't you understand what it means by that he is not anymore?!!!

Alex just closed his eyes to calm himself... Macao held his hand to comfort him... Macao knew how much pain his mate was in.... Alex held Macao hand tightly... He was relieved that his mate was by his side... Alex looked at everyone...

Alex: I.. I'm sorry for behaving like that... it's just something I don't like to remember... Not just me... Any of us.... Rain and Sky's reaction will be worse so Please don't bring up this topic to them...
Zee: We understand your concern...
Type: We won't bring it up...

Alex then looked at everyone..... Then he just sighed.... He smiled and shook his head....

Alex: I really don't understand why you guys rejected them....

Everyone looked at Alex... Not understanding what he was saying...

Kinn: What do you mean?

Alex looked at Payu and Pai...

Alex: I know what happened in the past... Why Sky and Rain left this family... Sorry not left.... Why this family left them.... 

No one said anything they just avoided eye contact with Alex.... Alex chuckled...

Alex: Aren't they your Mates? You grew up together.... Then why? Why did you reject them?

Alex was really confused... He can't understand... Anyone who meets Sky and Rain will fall in love with them... They have their charm... But these people who was with them since birth... Who knew them more than anyone left them.... Rejected their bond....

Payu: Because they are not good for us...
Pai: Having them as our partners will only make things difficult for us...

Alex couldn't believe why he just heard... Although he had heard this from Rain and Sky but still he can't believe they think like that.... Alex looked at every member in the family to know what they have to say... But No one said a words... Bank, Win, James and Net had a irritated face.... They didn't like how they talked about Rain and Sky.... Alex was relieved knowing that there was atleast someone who cared about them in this family.... Even when their own parents agreed with Payu and Pai....