Chapter -8

Macao's POV

I just came back with Chay to the Mansion and I was hit by a sweet smell... I could feel my wolf getting impatient...

Chay: Where is everyone?
Guard: They are inside with Khun Sky and Rain's friend... They are in the living room....
Macao: Friend?

Chay looked at me and he was surprised...

Chay: Mac your eyes.... Its colour is changing....

I just nodded my head at Chay and we both went to the living room... The smell was getting stronger and my wolf came into control.... Chay opened the door and I was met with a pair of green eyes that were shining... He looked so handsome and stunning.... I couldn't take my eyes off him... I let out a low growl and so did he and we both said at the same time.. "Mate".... I started walking towards him so did he... We were so close to each other that we could hear each other's breath.... We just kept staring in each other's eyes... It was just the two of us in our own world... He leaned and nuzzled against my neck and inhaled my scent...  I did the same... His scent made me feel complete.. We hugged each other like there is no tomorrow.... It was like if any of us let's go we will disappear.... I could hear his heartbeat... It was fast just like mine.... After a few minutes we were back to normal... I looked behind him and saw my brother with a frown who was ready to jump on my mate but P'Pete held his hand making him stay at his place.... I looked at everyone they had a shocked face and there was happiness.... Pai looked like he was relieved.... Sky and Rain looked so happy.... Just then we broke our hug.... He looked at me...

Alex: I'm Alex... What's your name?
Macao: Macao...
Alex: It's a pretty name for a pretty person...

Okay... Now he is flirting with me... And it worked... My cheeks were hot and from his smirk I can understand that he saw me blushing....

Alex's POV

He is the most beautiful person I have ever met... I'm not saying that Sky is not beautiful... But we are talking about my mate and my mate is the best.... More than Sky but I won't tell him or else he will curse me.... When I hugged him I felt like I found home... I was happy and my wolf was more than happy... I couldn't help but stare into those beautiful pairs of eyes... I wanted to know his name...

Alex: I'm Alex... What's your name?
Macao: Macao...
Alex: It's a pretty name for a pretty person...

I saw how his cheeks turned red... He is blushing... I just wanted to hug him and keep his to myself...

Vegas: If you are done... Let's talk...

Khun Vegas words made me realise that we were not the only ones in the room... And I saw all of their faces... Sky had a relieved and happy face... Was I that annoying that he is relieved?

Author's POV

After that everyone got seated Vegas dragged Macao away from Alex and made him sit with him... Alex had a frown but he didn't say anything....

Rain: Let me introduce... This is Alex.. Mine and Sky's friend and his ex...

Hearing the word "Ex" Macao had a frown and looked at Alex who just gave him puppy eyes....

Rain: This is Khun Macao... Khun Vegas's younger brother and this is Khun Chay.. Khun Porsche's younger brother and Khun Kim's husband...
Alex: It's nice meeting you both.....
Kinn: So do you guys care to explain what just happened?
Type: If I'm not wrong you guys are mates?

Both Alex and Macao nodded their heads...

Vegas: But you are here to get back together with Sky right?