Chapter -15

Author's POV

Now Sky and Rain were the only ones who could fight... They were out numbered... But that didn't matter to both of them... Sky and Rain looked at each other.... Both of them growled together looking at the Sky... Suddenly the clear Sky started getting cloudy... It suddenly became dark... Everyone including Mos, Payu and the others were stunned.... Both Sky and Rain's blue eyes were shining... Their white Fur was also shining and both of their sizes got bigger than a normal wolf.... The wind started getting fast... There was thunder and lightning.... All of them flinched because of the thunder.... Chan and his people were scared of seeing everything....

Chan: What the hell?

Before Chan could say anymore... Sky and Rain growled again... Suddenly Chan and his people got hit by the lightning.... All of them turned into ashes.. Everyone was stunned seeing what just happened.... Sky and Rain started to become normal.... As they got normal the Sky also started getting back to normal all the dark clouds where gone.... Just as everything got normal Sky and Rain shifted to their human form... Alex and the others came out of the house... Everyone rushed towards Payu and Pai who were injured and were bleeding.... Top started checking on them....

Top: Their wounds are not healing by themselves... They must have used some sort of drug while injuring them...
Pete: What should we do?
Top: We have to take them to a hospital soon... Or else they will die because of the loss of blood....
Kinn: Guards get the car ready.....
Rain: No... There is no use...

Everyone looked at Rain and Sky who were standing a bit away from them looking at Payu and Pai... Sky and Rain got close to them and knelt beside Payu and Pai and checked their wounds...

Tharn: What do you mean by there is no use?
Sky: Did you guys forget? We are in the mountains and it will take at least 3 hours by car to reach the nearest hospital...
Porsche: We can use the helicopter....
Rain: It will take time for the helicopter to reach here... They won't last till then....

Everyone looked at Top who nodded his head agreeing with Rain and Sky.. They didn't know what to do anymore.... All of them were worried... Rain and Sky looked at each other... They could feel their mates Pain....

Rain: Let's do it...
Sky: Okay...

Everyone looked at Rain and Sky...

Rain: We can save them... Lay them on the ground and everyone move a bit away from us... Alex help me to move him...
Vegas: How?
Sky: Wait and see...

Alex helped them and then moved Pai and Payu a bit and made space between them... Sky and Rain sat between them... Sky placed his hand over Pai's wound so did Rain with Payu.... Rain and Sky's back were facing each other.... They both closed their eyes... Both of their bodies started emitting a green light... Their hands which were placed on the wounds started to emit the green light... Bit by bit their wounds started to heal... Payu and Pai were yelling in between because of the pain but their wounds were getting healed... Sky and Rain started sweating.... Both were having difficulty.... Everyone saw them being uncomfortable... Rain started shivering....

Sky: Rain... Stop it... You... Can't... Anymore....
Rain: Just...a...bit....more..

Rain didn't stop no matter how much Sky said... Sky was still healing Pai... He could feel Rain getting weak.... For Sky nothing matters more than Rain.... Sky turned towards Rain while still healing Pai... He looked at Rain who was shivering.... Sky pushed him away with his free hand... Rain fell down towards Alex who caught him... Rain was too weak to talk or get up... Sky moved a bit towards Payu.... He kept his free hand on Payu's wound which was not completely healed.... Now Sky was between Pai and Payu with both his hands over their wounds.... Sky closed his eyes and took a deep breath and growled loudly making everyone flinch.... Sky's both hands emitted the green light and they started healing their wounds... Sky was screaming.... He started shivering.... Rain looked at Sky....

Rain: No... Sky....

Sky screamed again and blood started coming out of his nose.... Payu and Pai's wounds were completely healed... Sky withdrawed his hands and tried to stand up but before he could stand still he fainted... Rain caught him despite his weak body he moved and caught Sky before he could fell on the ground.... Everyone went to them... Alex picked up Sky in his arms... Payu tried to help Rain to get up but he jerked off his hand... Payu was hurt by his actions... Bank and Win helped Rain up... Then Alex took Sky to his room.... He layed him down on his bed... Rain got on the bed with him... His eyes teared up....

Rain: Why did you do that? Asshole!!! If something happened to you... How will I live? I can't live without you bitch!!!

Rain cried... Alex patted his head trying to console him....

Alex: Both of you take rest... I'll get you guys something to get your energy back....

Rain nodded his head and got inside the blanket with Sky and hugged him... Alex tucked both of them in the bed... Everyone was inside the room but no one said a word.... They all had many questions but they knew that it was not the time to ask anything.....

Alex: Let's go out.... Let them take rest...

Everyone got out of the room... Alex went to the kitchen and started preparing some soup for both of them.... Macao came to help him... Alex was happy to have his mate help him... While they were preparing.... Everyone else came to the kitchen.... Alex didn't look at them although he knew they were here to talk to him.... He continued doing his work....

Zee: Alex.. we want to talk to you....
Alex: what do you wanna talk about...
Tharn: About the things that happened earlier....
Type: How did you guys knew about the drug and about Rain and Sky... Their powers...

Alex sighed and looked at them....

Alex: Really?

Alex shaked his head and sighed again...

Alex: About the drug... Sky and Rain know about it through our family.... As we told you before... Our families, mine, Ali's and Chris's deal with many things including drugs and they teach us about everything we need to know... Sky and Rain are like their own kids for our families... So they taught Rain and Sky about it to... As for what Rain and Sky did earlier.... They are not normal wolfs... They have powers... They had it since their first shift... And me,Ali,Chris and our families helped them develop and control their powers... Every wolf has his own unique power but Rain and Sky are different... To be precise they are stronger than any other wolf... Including their own mate's...

Alex looked at Pai and Payu and smirked....

Alex: You guys said that they are weak right? But you know what? They are anything but weak... You should thank them for saving your dieing ass.... They could have died while saving you guys....

Everyone was guilty and greatful for what they did... If it weren't for them... Their whole family would have died today...

Alex: I just want them to be happy.... So please... Don't mess with them... Don't make them more angry than they already are... You guys didn't give them love and support when they needed it... So you don't have any right to ask them for anything.... Just because they share the same blood as you....

Alex banged the kitchen counter making everyone flinch at the sudden sound.... His eyes were red.... He was glaring at them... He was hurt seeing Sky and Rain in this condition.... Macao went beside him and grabbed his shoulder... Alex attention shifted to his mate... Macao hugged him... He knew that Alex was hurt seeing them like that....

Macao: Don't worry... They will be okay...
Alex: Mm... I know.....

Alex hugged him back and they stayed in each other's embrace....