Chapter -13

Author's POV

It was past midnight when Rain and Sky came back to the Mansion... Their faces were cold and calm... Just as they were going to enter their room they saw Alex...

Sky: Why haven't you gone to bed yet?
Alex: I was waiting for you guys....
Rain: Come in.. let's talk inside....

Three of them entered the room... Rain and Sky took a shower and changed their clothes... Then the three of them lay down on the bed...

Alex: Are you guys okay?
Rain: We are good...
Alex: Actually I talked with your family today...
Sky: And then?
Alex: Although you guys told me about your past... I really couldn't believe that your family was this complicated...
Rain: They are not our family anymore... After this wedding we will end our relationship with them...
Alex: Even your parents?
Sky: Yeh... They have their favourite son, an heir and now he is going to get married and they will have a son in law and later they will have their grandchild...
Rain: There is no need or reason for us to stay..

Sky and Rain's voice were calm... There was no emotion in their words... It was like they don't care anymore and they just want everything to end....

Alex: No matter what happens you will always have us... Don't forget that...
Sky: Don't worry we won't....

The three of them hugged each other...

Alex: I also told them about Ali and Chris... So that they won't mention something they shouldn't....
Sky: It's good that you told them... I don't want to get into a fight with them...
Rain: Me too... I'm too tired for a fight...

Rain started yawning... Both Alex and Sky looked at him...

Alex: You guys should sleep now... I'll go back to my room....
Sky: okay.. Good night...
Rain: Goo..d..... n..igh...t

Rain fell asleep... Alex tucked both Rain and Sky on the bed and left the room... Once he came out of the room he saw Mos and Bright....

Mos: What are you doing here?
Alex: I just came to talk and check on them...
Bright: Are the asleep?
Alex: Yeh...

Mos and Bright nodded their heads...

Alex: I'll go back to my room then... Bye..

Alex went back to his room leaving Mos and Bright there... They both just stood there looking at the door...

Bright: Do you remember the first time they called us Hia?

Hearing Bright's question there was a smile on Mos face...

Mos: I do... That moment I felt a sense of responsibility and protectiveness... I never felt that before....
Bright: We both promised to love and protect our babies... But in the end we were the ones who hurt them...
Mos: We didn't just broke our promise but we destroyed all our connection... I miss them Bright.... I really miss them...
Bright: Me too.. I miss them too... How I wish I could change the time back and beat some shit into my old self and tell him to trust my babies...
Mos: You know what I wish for?

Bright looked at Mos...

Bright: What?
Mos: I wish I could just kill myself before I raised my voice on them...

They just looked at each other and went back to their rooms...

(Next day at the Mansion)

Everyone is on the table having breakfast... Alex is sitting next to Macao talking and feeding each other... Rain and Sky joined them... Rain was sitting next to Payu and Sky was sitting next to Pai opposite to Alex and their brothers...
Sky and Rain looked at Alex and Macao who are behaving like teenage lovers... Both of them smiled at Alex's childishness....

Sky: Look at you... Now you really love like someone who is in love...
Rain: Khun Macao doesn't need to make him fall in love with him... Alex already is head over heels for him....

Sky and Rain teased him and Alex glared at them

Alex: What? Feelings jealous?

Rain and Sky looked at each other then at Alex and made a vomiting face.... Three of them started staring  and teasing  each other.... Others just looked at them behaving like kids... They missed it... They missed their childishness.... Ever since Sky and Rain came back... It felt like they were suffocating being here but now they looked relaxed.... But as always it didn't last long....

Kinn: I have an announcement to make...
Macao: What is it P'Kinn?
Vegas: The engagement is after a week and Since all the arrangements is done and we all are free....
Tharn: We decided to go for a family trip.... Including TimeTay....
Chay: A Trip? Where?
Zee: To our villa in the mountain....
Bank: It's been long since we last went there....

Everyone was excited about the trip except the two... They were all talking about the trip...

Rain: I'm not going....
Sky: Me too...

Everyone became quite hearing the both of them.... Rain and Sky's relaxed face change back to the cold expressionless one...

Bright: But why?
Rain: We came here just to show our face during your marriage... We didn't came here for your family bonding....
Sky: Moreover we are not a part of your  family... So we don't need to come.. We have other work to deal with.....

Both of them started having there food after saying it... Everyone had a complicated look on their face... Alex didn't say anything because no matter what happens he will choose their side...

New: But... No matter what You guys are still our son's and our family...
Type: And you guys love that Villa right? When you were young you didn't want to come back home from there...
Tharn: Yeh... Because you guys love that place we choose to go their...
Zee: Like old times.. We can have fun together as a family....

They looked at both of them with expectation....

Rain: We are not going.....
Pete: Rain...Sky.... Come with us Na... It won't be fun without you guys and you guys said you will leave after the marriage...
Porsche: Yeh.. Please spend time with us as much as you can before you leave... We really missed you guys...
Pete: We just want to cherish every moment we have with you guys before you leave....
Porsche: Please come for us... For your Pa's... I...I mean for your Khun Porsche and Khun Pete....

Pete and Porache talked with them in a calm sweet voice... They was sadness and longing in their voice... It showed how much they missed them... When Porsche first called themself Pa and then changed to Khun... Rain and Sky felt a sting in their heart... Porsche and Pete were not just Uncles for them... They had the same position as their parents in their heart... Porsche and Pete had understood and spent more time with them than their own parents that made them have a bond with them... After knowing that they were the reason for their Pa Porsche and Pa Pete's sadness Sky and Rain felt guilty... Sky and Rain mind linked with Peat and Neoul...

Sky: What should we do?
Rain: I felt a pain deep inside me when he called himself Khun...
Sky: I know I felt it too..
Peat: I think you guys should go...They even know that you guys will never come back once you leave....
Neoul: Me too... Anyway we won't be coming back here... So let's just spent time with them...
Peat: Yeh..

Rain and Sky agreed with their wolfs... Then they looked at Porsche and Pete who were still looking at them.... They both looked at each other then at them and nodded their head...

Sky: Fine... we will come..
Pete: Thank you boys....

Everyone was relieved and happy knowing their reply.... Sky and Rain looked at Alex... who just smiled at them and nodded his head.....