(3) Hobi is back

Jimin dragged his body towards his dorm room...He only saw taehyung for once but that one glance made him feel giddy...He blushed and smiled to himself...That's when he looked up and saw Hoseok in front of their dorm with a bag in his hand...Jimin halted in his track and so did hobi as soon as his eyes met with the other male...

Hoseok gulped visibly...The bag fell from his hands...When he saw jimin walking towards him furiously...

"Jim...Jimin...I can explai-"

"You! YOU FOUL LOATHESOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH!"

Hobi ran away for his life with jimin behind him...

"I CAN EXPLAIN!!"

He yelled while running...Jimin took the bag from the ground again running behind His friend...

Hearing all the chaos, Jungkook Came out...

"Kookie! Help me!"

Hobi said, quickly hiding behind Jungkook...

Kook turned to look at his friend with a smile...And held him tightly

"Jimin-shi!! Come fast! Here! I caught him!"

Hobi tried to squirm free, but Jungkook held him tight...

Jimin came running back, panting heavily...as he lunged towards Hobi... Attacking him with his bag!

"You think it's funny!!"

"YAH! OUCHH!"

J hope yelled

"First you left without informing us...And then when we called you...You didn't pick up instead you sent us pics where you are enjoying! The audacity-"

Jimin said again hitting him with that bag in his hand..

"Wait wait! Wait a minute"

Hobi said grinning and held up his phone, showing off the selfies he had taken in his hometown...

"Sorry guys, I was having too much fun to answer my phone."

"You!"

-----------------------------

"So you mean to say...Madam Eun sook Called YOU in her daughter's birthday party??"

Hobi said with his eyes wide in ammusment...

"Ehh...She called me to play guitar and sing in her daughter's birthday party...Yes"

"Woaahhh...But I thought she is one of the most strict teachers in our university"

Jungkook said looking at hobi who nodded in agreement

"Oh come on guys...You know...Nobody can resist my charms"

Jimin flipped his hair sassily

"Huh...Whatever"

--------------------

Hobi entered the room and immediately went out as soon as he saw the mess jimin had made just to select an outfit for the party that is held today in the evening...

"Hey! Hobi!"

Hoseok closed his eyes in frustration...He then turned around giving jimin a fake smile

"Yes?"

"Help me choose an outfit"

"No"

"Pleaseee"

"No"

"PLEASEEEEEEEEE"

Jimin gave his irresistible puppy eyes knowing that hobi can't deny this...and that is exactly what happened...Hoseok sighed