(11) The accidental confession

"You're staring at him.....Again!"

Jungkook sighs looking at his totally whipped friend

"I'm not"

Jimin replied

"I just simply gazed over in a direction and he was there"

"Then why were you looking at him with that look"

Hobi asked raising his eyebrows

"What look?"

"You look at him in a certain way...It's like you're staring at some sort of galaxy"

"And?"

"And you love galaxies"

Jimin looked down tearing his gaze away from Taehyung...

"I...I don't know...I just can't seem to move on from him..."

"Love at first sight is painful"

Jungkook said looking at hobi, who nodded

"No..."

Jimin denied making both the males look at him confused

"It was not love at first sight...It was closer to love at second sight...I didn't love him right away...but a feeling was there that kept telling me that I was going to fall for him"

Three of them suddenly fell silent...not knowing what else to say...

"Wait...What if we...make taehyung love jimin"

Hobi said, Wiggling his eyebrows in excitement

"And how are we going to do that?"

"Look...I've read somewhere-"

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU START READING??"

Jungkook yelled, utterly shocked...

Jimin quickly closed his mouth while hobi smiled apologetically towards the basketball team who were looking at them confused...

Jimin too turned to apologise but as soon as he turned his eyes met with taehyung's...

Tae gave him a light smile before calling his team members who were distracted because of the chaotic trio...

"Okay...So I was saying that...I've read a book and it said you should confess...When a person confesses then he or she catches the attention of the other one...And maybe they don't accept you immediately but it will surely make them feel a spark"

"You want me to confess to taehyung?"

"Yes"

"No"

Hobi and jungkook frowned

"Why not?"

"I might end up getting rejected"

"You didn't understand what I said...isn't it?"

"Of course I did!"

"Oh yeah...Then tell me what I said?"

"Okay fine I didn't"

Hobi rolled his eyes at his dumb bestfriend...

He wrapped his hand around jimin's shoulder while jungkook did the same from the other side trapping jimin in between...

"Listen Jiminie...If you will confess to him...Then either he will accept or he will reject...If he accepts then it's well and good...But if he doesn't...Then also it is well and good ..You can finally move on....So gather up some courage and tell him everything...Tell him how much you love him...How much you care..."