(12) The cooking disaster

Jimin, Jungkook and hobi sat on the sofa with their face in their hands...

"Seriously jimin....Penguins?"

Jungkook finally spoke up

"Yo! I was nervous okay? I don't confess to people daily...It was my first time"

Jimin said in his defence...All three sighed but then suddenly

"Oh, I've got the perfect plan!"

Jungkook chirped

"Is it a good one?"

"I have a plan"

Jimin stood up glaring at his friend

"No way! The last time you said these words got us drunk and show up at somebody's house threatening them by calling ourselves Avengers"

He panted after yelling at jungkook...

"But what's the plan tho"

Jimin sat in between again curious to know kook's plan...Jungkook grinned

"You should dress up as a cheerleader and perform a special routine just for him during halftime at the next game!"

Hobi Over-Enthusiastically sprung out

"And I'll be your backup dancer! We'll do flips and splits and impress him with our amazing cheerleading skills."

Jimin looked at his friends in disbelief

"Give me back my 2 seconds-"

"Okay, how about this? You could pretend to be injured during practice and ask Taehyung to be your personal trainer. Then, during your training sessions, you can gradually reveal your feelings."

Hobi again jumped on his place

"And we can secretly film the whole thing and make a romantic montage out of it! It'll be like a K-drama confession scene!"

"What the heck-"

"Alright, last idea. You should write him a love letter and attach it to a bouquet of his favorite flowers. Then, leave it in his locker with a trail of rose petals leading to it."

Hobi clapped

"And we can hide in the bushes and watch his reaction! It'll be like a romantic comedy!"

"You guys think I'm a stalker-"

"Okay Fine...Last idea"

"Wasn't the love letter one last-"

"That was second last...Clean your ears"

Jimin rolled his eyes

"Whatever...What's the Last idea"

"How about you cook something for him...and keep a letter in that lunch..."

"I am not a- Wait"

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at jungkook...

"Oh my god! We can do that!"

---------------------

The next morning-

Jimin, Jungkook, and Hobi were gathered in their apartment kitchen, determined to cook something special for Taehyung...

Jimin, wearing an apron and a determined expression...

"Okay, guys, We can do this!"

Jungkook, also donning an apron, nodded enthusiastically.

"But wait...What are we making? You know how to cook right?"