(6) Ha eun

"Everyone, Assemble"

Mr. Min commanded to the girls and boys that came to audition for the lead role...Including Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi...

They stood in a line facing Mr. Min...The teacher looked at the Students and saw one boy looking very nervous...He walked towards him...

"What happened, My child? Are you nervous? Aishh...It is just a play...A few lines are all you have to do...Even if you don't get the lead role...You can still play some other role...Now relax...Okay?"

The guy smiled

"Thank you sir... Initially I was very nervous...But now I feel relaxed"

Mr. Min suddenly glared at the guy

"Will you take everything I say at face value? Loser! Where's the ambition? WHERE'S THE AMBITION? I don't want a loser! I want winners like me! This is not a play! It is a saga... Relationship between king and queen...This is what I want on the stage!"

The teacher again looked at the boy and tsked...

"What happened my child...My little scolding seems to have caused you some major hurting..."

The guy sniffled

"No sir...Not at all...You must've said that For my own good..."

"IT MEANS MY SCOLDING HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOU? AM I WASTING MY ENERGY FOR NO REASON AT ALL?! IDIOT...GET OUT!"

Mr. Min scolded and guy ran away crying...

"Now everybody....All the best..."

Jimin looked at taehyung who gave him a smile and a thumbs up...Jimin smiled back...

--------------------------

Mr. Min along with a female teacher and Taehyung sat on the chairs while the students stood on the stage...

"First one!"

The female teacher called...And a girl with a small drum came out...

"Start"

The girl took a deep breath...

"LISTEN HERE! LISTEN HERE! THE ONE AT THE FRONT! THE ONE AT BACK! EVERYONE LISTEN HERE!"

She suddenly started singing loudly causing Mr. Min, The other teacher and Taehyung to flinch...

"Listen here!"

Mr. Min cut her off...

"Say 'I will come with you my king '"

He guided and the girl nodded

"I will come with you my king"

The girl said and Mr. Min smiled...But they again flinched when she suddenly sang again

"BUT HOW WILL I WHEN PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN LETTING ME SEE THIS WORLD! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP FEMALE FOETICIDE! STOP IT! STOP-"

"STOP IT!"

Mr. Min stood up in annoyance...He sat back again huffing...

"Next!"

It was hobi's turn...He read the script

"I will...come with you my king"

Hoseok looked up confused

"But I haven't asked my mother's permission yet..."

Mr. Min glared at him...

"Well then go and take permission"

"Next!"