(9) First love sucks

The annual function has just ended, and the auditorium is filled with excited chatter and applause...Jimin stood behind the stage smiling

Suddenly, He flinches when he feels a hand on his shoulder...He gasps in surprise as he sees His crush with a bright smile on his face. Jimin's heart skips a beat as their eyes lock..

"I am sorry for scaring you Jimin....You were incredible up there!"

Taehyung states, Grinning

Jimin's cheeks flush with a rosy hue, and he couldn't help but feel a surge of happiness at Taehyung's compliment.

"Thank you so much, SC Sir. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? I was blown away! You have such grace and talent. I couldn't take my eyes off you..."

Taehyung flirts with a mischievous smile...

Jimin's heart races at his words, He nervously tucks a strand of hair behind his ear...

"You're too kind, Taehyung...I wrote this song by my self"

"Really? Wow...You can be an idol or something "

Jimin again blushed

"Ah...Um...I...I want to be a doctor"

"That's great...You're gonna be a multi-talented doctor"

Jimin's smile widens, his heart swelling with warmth. He can't believe Taehyung is standing here, praising him...

"Well you're from business department...What do you want to be?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully

"Mom dad wants me to Handle their company in France"

"Oh-"

Just then, Jungkook and Hobi approached them, both beaming with pride...

"Jimin, that was incredible!"

Jungkook stated

"Thank you"

"What thank you? I was talking about my self"

The proud male flipped his hair back, sassily...While jimin just fake smiled

Jungkook kept praising himself But jimin's attention was still fixated on Taehyung, who watched the scene unfold with a smile...

Suddenly, Taehyung's eyes light up mischievously.

"Hey, Jimin, how about we take a selfie together?"

Jimin's heart skips a beat at the suggestion. He tries to hide his excitement but fails miserably.

"S-Sure!"

"Jungkook...Hoseok...Come on let's take a selfie"

As they gather for the selfie, Jimin's heartbeat quickens for the nth time that day... He can't believe he's standing so close to Taehyung, capturing this moment together.

Taehyung leans in closer, their shoulders brushing against each other. Jimin's pulse races as he feels Taehyung's warmth beside him.

"Alright, everyone! Say cheese!"

They all shout "cheese" in unison,

The camera clicks, freezing the moment forever. Jimin can't help but smile brightly at the camera, his heart overflowing with joy...

However, in his excitement, Taehyung fumbles with his grip on the phone, causing it to slip from his hand and fall to the ground. Jimin and Taehyung quickly bend down to pick it up...