(14) Yoongi sunbaenim

As expected...The two males just couldn't stop laughing after hearing what Jin said...

So after a few days of thinking...Jimin decided that he will talk to jin during the lunch time...

Currently, Jin was sitting right in front of the trio...Staring at them intensely as always...

"Normally, I don't tell anyone anything on this day... But I am sitting here only for you...and food"

The trio nodded with a forced smile..

"Um...So you're a fortune teller right?"

"Duh, My child"

"Can you please tell me the chances of rejection?"

"There's 60% chances you're gonna get accepted and 50% chances you're gonna get rejected"

Jin told, Stuffing food in his mouth

"I....Still doubt you-"

Jimin confronted but the fortune teller just sighed in response

"Lemme tell you a fact about you...You listen with your ears but speak with your mouth...Right?"

Jin told and continued eating...The trio glared at him...

"Jokes apart...Just believe me and do as I said..."

"But....I don't think so it is a good idea"

Jimin hesitated

"You have a better idea?"

"Errrmmm....No"

"Nice"

"Okay..."

He agreed with a sigh

"But is it important to perform on enchanted by Taylor swift?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because it's my favourite song"

"............"

The three guys stared at the fortune teller...

"What?"

Jin spoke with his mouth stuffed

"Nothing..."

They smiled at him shaking their head as no

-------------------------

Jungkook was walking down the university corridor alone, lost in thought, when he suddenly felt a spark of electricity run through him. He felt himself getting goosebumps

He looked around and someone caught his eyes...It was yoongi, Walking towards him...Engrossed in his phone

Suga looked up from his phone when he felt as if someone was staring at him...His eyes moved from his phone, Meeting Jungkook's gaze, And for a moment, they just stood there, staring at each other...

This was the first time they've seen each other alone...As Yoongi rarely comes to university and the last time they saw each other...Jimin and hobi were with jungkook...

Jungkook felt his cheeks flush with heat, and he quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed...

As Suga walked past him, he couldn't help but look at him walking away...

And that's when he saw Suga turn back to glance at him too...

Jungkook's heart leapt in his chest. Could it be possible that the other felt the same way he did?

He watched as Yoongi walked away, feeling a little bit disappointed that they hadn't stopped to talk.

But then, he heard his own voice calling out to Suga.