Sweet Rivalry

Yujin's POV:

Night Ocean Eyes, she was that kind of girl that held secrets in her eyes. A dark and sinister secret that you wanted in on. Her name is Jang Wonyoung, a Queen Bee who looks down to everyone as if they bore her long before you could say anything. Her eyes reminded me of the ocean at night time. Pain trying to escape her eyes each time we looked at each other. We have been classmates since the first year, Wonyoung was smart and got accelerated to my grade level. I knew the truth about Wonyoung, that she wasn't a saint like everyone tried to paint her. She knew how to use her charms to lure you and do unspeakable things. I was her victim, even now as College Sophomores, I still am her victim. The teacher dismissed us for lunch, she went right away once the bell rang. Disappearing from everyone's sight. Then my phone vibrated.

Wony Wabbit🐰: Meet me at the library in five minutes. Hurry, Yujin! I'll be waiting at our usual spot.

Not even a thank you from her, it was more like a command from her. A stark contrast of her persona at school. In school she was cold and distant to everyone. Especially the boys. Anyone who gets in her way would get a sample of the wrath of Goddess Wonyoung. The teachers love her so no one will ever believe that she was a bully to everyone. I didn't bother to reply and rushed to the library to find her. College of Performing Arts would never believe that she was a bully. She had everyone at the palm of her hand, that's how charming she was. Upon entering COPA's library, I went to the Psychology Section of the library where no one seems to read books from, the art school was prominent with art and music, the library was filled with arts, music and other books pertaining to the arts. We wore our winter uniform of pleated black skirt that fell around mid-thigh, white upper long sleeves shirt and ribbon paired with a yellow double breasted coat. I speed walked to the section located at the very back of the library. Careful not to tip anyone off. She was standing at the very end of the section obscured by book cabinets. She smiled as she leaned at the wall and made a come hither gesture to me. I obliged her and approached her.

We've just gotten back from Chuseok Holiday. Since I went home to Daejeon and she went to Seoul Central to celebrate Chuseok with her family, she had to send me all the lewd messages she could to get me to promise her an afternoon delight. She pulled me by my jacket and kissed me aggressively.

"You take too long, Yujin. I fucking want to kill you for being a slowpoke." She growled at me as she proceeded to kiss my right ear.

"Mianhe, my Princess. I tried to get here as fast as I could, but the hallways were crowded." I replied to her as I brought my hand up her butt.

Feeling her bare butt, a soft smile came plastered to my face.

"You've been a very good girl, you're always ready for me." I whispered to her ear and licked her earlobe.

Which solicited a low open mouthed moan from her. I put a hand over her mouth and drove my other hand into her pussy. Copping a feel for her pussy from behind. My palm instantly felt her wetness, dripping as she leaned more against the wall, her ass protruding towards my palm. My palm found her clit, I rubbed my open palm against her clit. I rotated my hand so it was now rubbing through the front of her skirt.

"Quiet, you don't want to be caught right?" I taunted her.

"Yujin, just fuck me please. I need you inside of my pussy. Now." She replied under her breath and hooked her leg up behind my leg.

Beckoning me to release her from her agony.

"I think you're forgetting something." I whispered to her as my open palm rubbed her clit in a circular motion.

"Daddy, please fuck me hard in the pussy." She whispered to me.

Her breathing became erratic as my palm made circles.