Firsts with Wonyoung

Yujin's POV:

It was Tuesday and I had trouble sleeping at the Starfish Dorms. I re-watched every video she has sent to me, including the one she sent last night, her moans as she went in and out of her pussy with that huge dildo got me hot and bothered. Not even a cold shower after re-watching it satiated the fire in my loins. I just had to close my eyes at around twelve and hoped to the gods that I don't lose control of myself. It may have worked and I even dreamed of pounding her pussy with that huge strap-on. I can't wait until it's Friday to have a go with her. It was our physical education class, first thing in the morning so I came to school wearing my COPA P.E. Shirt and my black Nike jogging pants. Bringing along my Winter Daily Uniform. Thankfully, Wony and I only had two subjects for today unlike yesterday when we had all day two hour classes. COPA had no strict rules regarding P.E. Uniforms, what mattered was come in with your P.E. Shirt, any color of jogging pants and then any rubber shoes or sneakers. My family belonged to upper middle class so money wasn't really tight. I had an older sister who's now working for a Tech Company as an App Developer. I always loved collecting sneakers, I had plenty of them specifically basketball sneakers. They were the only things I would buy from my savings. Now, I refrain from buying anymore sneakers as I wanted to buy Wony something that will suit her. Perhaps a piece of jewelry or maybe lingerie she could wear on our sessions. These were my thoughts as I walked to the bus stop to get to school. Suddenly, my phone was notified of a message. I swiped left on my phone and opened my messaging App. It was Wony, sitting on her sink in her gray jogging pants and her knitted beige top and a furry cropped jacket, left hand to the left of her head, it seemed she was pulling her hair up or tussling it, a winking Wony towards the mirror and the caption was a tad bit provocative.

Wony Wabbit🐰: Good Morning, Daddy. Have you slept well? 😉 I wanted to wear this beige top, btw, but I can't because it's P.E. Just wanting to see what you think? See ya! Saranghae. 💗

Me: I think if you keep on sending photos like this, you'll be late for school. 😊 I slept well, thank you for checking. See you, Princess. Saranghae. 💙

Wony Wabbit🐰: You're such a meanie. 🥺🙁 Have you taken a look though? 🥺

Me: I did, yeah. I love the top, but it's P.E. Today so you can't be wearing that top, probably wear it on Saturday or Sunday? Listen, I'm on my way to the bus stop, please hurry or you'll be late.

Wony Wabbit🐰: Daddy, don't you like my photo? I sat that way to highlight all your favorite parts of me. 🙁🥺

I called her instead because I can't be gawking at her photo she sent so early in the morning and miss my bus altogether. She picks up after three rings.

Hey, Daddy. Good Morning. What's up? Can't control yourself? You need help unloading?

She giggled at her last inquiry.

I called because I can't be looking at my phone constantly or I'll be missing the bus. Your ass is distracting and I am going to be late for school.

I replied to her promptly.

Daddy Chill, you're not going to be late alright? It's still early to be late. Relax, I'm on my way to school. Do you want me to pick you up?

She asked me.

I can manage, thanks for the offer.

I replied to her.

You sound cranky, did I catch you at the wrong time? Have you had any breakfast yet?

She asked again.