Life Talk

Wonyoung's POV:

I woke up on top of Yujin with a blanket over me and her arms possessively holding me. This warmed my heart, how sweet could she be to cover me up in a blanket? I was convinced she was the sweetest and cutest. She was softly snoring currently, I admired our melded bodies, the feeling of her soft skin against mine, her hard nipples poking through my own nipples. I looked at the time and it was exactly 15 minutes right after I'd fallen asleep from our session. I always took power naps on command and woke up at exactly the set time. My room was always air conditioned, but the poor thing must have been cold. I reached for the central remote control and turned up the air conditioning unit to thermostat number 21. That should make my room a little warmer. I got her arms off carefully so as to not wake her. Then, I got off her and pulled up the sheets for her, tucking her in. I got all of our uniforms and threw them in the washer. Running the washing machine for eighteen minutes. Before putting on jogging pants and a cropped shirt. I also laid some clothes for Yujin, an oversized shirt and jogging pants. After laying out Yujin's change of clothes in the bed. I sat at my study table and brought out my Music Theory book. I loved to do two chapters of advanced reading, albeit there was no need to do it, I still did anyway for my grades. I was competitive with myself alone, I always set a standard grade I should reach by the end of each semester, this semester I would have to gain back the five points I lost during the first semester, I set a goal of not only gaining back the five points I lost but was determined to gain a double for that. So, reading the textbook and actually understanding the lessons in advance was something that came naturally to me. If I weren’t busy with my social life, I would just be reviewing for my lessons. I love music and the things that came with it. I dreamed of someday being a singer and songwriter. That's why I enrolled in an art school. COPA was one of the most prestigious schools money could buy, but of course, there were upper middle class students who worked double time to afford their tuition fees in the said school. Often as a 75 percent scholar which meant they needed a recommendation letter from an Entertainment Company to get in and be able to enroll and their parents would have to pay 25% of their tuition fees. The Entertainment Company needed to ensure that the pupil was already a part of a debuting project. Yujin was from an Upper Middle Class Family, second child of two siblings, her eldest sister worked for Google as an App Developer and both parents worked for Samsung Medical Industries as a Marketing Director and Human Resource Director. I knew because it was easy to search for her details if I was really interested in keeping tabs on her. Perks of being a Chaebol Heiress, how easily you can find people at a snap. Soon, laundry was already done, I popped our uniforms inside the dryer and I'll iron it later once it's done. I got the tub of ice cream I left in my personal fridge and sat at my study table again, picking up where I left off. I took notes of what I was reading, highlighting some key points to remember. 

I was reading through Introduction to Neapolitan chords as I ate Ice cream when Yujin woke up in a panic stricken state. I looked back to her naked form as she got up from bed. Her eyes were full of panic and I got up from my table and smiled at her. 

"Hey, are you good? I'm here, I'm reading in advance for music theory." I told her.

She reaches for a hug which I complied for her to do. 

"I thought you were kidnapped, naked, taken somewhere else. Please don't ever scare me like that again, Arasseo?" She told me shakily.

"Arayo. I'm sorry to give you a heart attack, I'm doing laundry while studying, here's some change of clothes, if you want to wash up you can, there's a towel in there, I'll iron your uniform for tomorrow then I'll cook dinner for us or do you want to order food instead?" I asked her.

"I'll cook for us. You can ask me questions that you don't understand with Music Theory 2 as I whip up dinner for us." She smiled as she put on the oversized shirt.