Weekend before D-Day 1

Yujin's POV:

It was the weekend and I just finished cooking lunch and breakfast for the team, they all arrived at exactly 8 am. It was what I loved to do, cook for the youngsters and watch as they enjoyed the feast I prepared. My labor of love for them for their hard work they always put in whenever we practice. They are a lovely bunch of kids who called Wony as their Eomma and they called me Appa Jin. It was like Wony and I had a little family of our own with Team WEVE. Save for one which was Eunchae, who was closest to Kazuha and she was considered as Yunjin and Kazuha's child. The three of them would always go out to have meals and hang out. Kazuha and Eunchae were the longest trainees to ever join this team. They were the first ones to ever join the line up and trained together for years. The three of them were like family, Kazuha loved Eunchae as if she was her kid. She was always the first to be beside Eunchae, the first to wipe Eunchae's tears whenever she was having a hard time and the first to boost Eunchae up. The Mother-Daughter duo could dance and burn the dance floor. Rei and Liz was like Eunchae's doting Aunts, who spoils her so much, always giving Eunchae snacks, candies and what have you, same goes for our honorary children in the team, Rei and Liz took care of them and always brought them snacks, Leeseo, Haerin, Danielle and Hyein who were absolutely adorable kids the maknaes of our team. Everyone was here, setting the tables up and helping us with lunch preparations. They just finished watching a Disney Animated Film not even five minutes ago.

Wony passed on some utensils to Liz and Rei and the placemats were handed over to Danielle and Haerin. The rest of the kids stayed seated in the living room. The table was swiftly set up, the tall kitchen counter now had bowls and chopsticks and spoons. Wony has since added eight more stools for the counter, she originally had two, which was perfect for us. But since joining the team, we'd often have the kids for sleepovers like this. But this week was the final week we'd spend pre-debut sleepover at Wony's. My parents were grateful for the Gagti, both loved her and were always so happy to see her and even prepared Wony her favorite meals from Eomma's repertoire of meat dishes. My Eomma could cook meat well, because like Gagti Wonyoung, she likes meat, all sorts of it. Especially beef and pork. They bonded well based on this fact, so Eomma would always cook for Wony. Wony in turn did the groceries whenever we came to my house, always buying prime cuts of meat, she once even bought Eomma a Tomahawk Steak and an A5 Wagyu Steak which Eomma shared with us. Eomma was always grateful to Wony for giving her premium cuts of meat that she thought she would never get to experience. While Wony spoiled everyone in the family, she was always low key about it and always dismissed praises thrown her way. Even my eldest Unnie loved Wony for her kindness. They all approved of Wony and she was always welcomed warmly at home.

Wony enjoyed the times we spent with my family, she was the thoughtful person who always thought of both parents and always brought them their favorite food. Appa similarly loved to eat Beef. She managed to capture the hearts of my family, even my Haelmoni and Harabeoji loved Wony. She was a real sweetheart especially to Haelmoni. She would become known as Nation's Granddaughter, a title given to her by the Nation, because of her Sweet and Kind personality, far from her initial facade that I came to know of, she was everyone's Granddaughter or at least people wish they had her as their Granddaughter. Someone as pretty, kind and lovable as her. I seem to have fallen deeper for her as days went by and as we worked towards debuting. Of course, I couldn't keep my hands off her and from time to time would still touch her whenever we were alone. She has gotten good at controlling her moans and regulating her breathing whenever we do it at risqué places such as the Company's Restroom or Practice room. I mostly do it to torture her and to see if one of the kids will catch us going at it, but because of adrenaline rush, she most of the time gets done as briefly as I started it. I loved to see her control herself or risk getting caught by K²MH Staff. Not that we were ashamed of each other, no, but there are staffs who are against Homosexuality, you can almost pinpoint it whenever CEO Kim and COO Kang will pass them by, they wanted to admonish the two had it not for them being employees of the two, the two of them had a child named Hyejoo, who was turning ten this year, I've seen her on rare occasions CEO Kim have brought her to work. She's a cutie with her dimples and smile. She looked like a good mix of Sana Sunbaenim and CEO Kim, the kid got her parents' honorary Mother's Bubbly Personality, she liked to ask silly questions which CEO Kim answers patiently. CEO Kim was a very patient woman, albeit unmarried as of yet, she and COO Kang had their first child four years ago. It was the talk of the town when suddenly, COO Kang appeared in public sporting a baby bump at five months pregnant.