A year after

1 Year Later...

Yujin's POV:

We've successfully completed training with K²MH Entertainment and our line up was already finalized. Debuting with me were Kazuha, Rei, Liz, Leeseo, Hyein, Danielle, Haerin, Eunchae and Wonyoung. The Gagti herself stuck it out with me for a year, we still lived together in her unit and I was introduced to her entire family a month after we both made the cut to K²MH. We are living our best lives as College Students and Debuting Team Members for K²MH. We have since then came out to her friends at school five months after we have made it to K²MH. Junior year was always the most hectic year of College life according to Hyewon Unnie and we are now about to enter Junior year. Spring break and the official announcement of our debut as WEVE or We Have if you're really into longer names. We are currently polishing our Stage Presentation for our debut showcase. My Gagti was taking care of Choreography. She and Kazuha were in charge of Dance and Choreography while I was leader of the group. As Leader, I was in constant meetings with Managers and Directors. I safeguard my members' interest in their styling and other things that otherwise we don't have any control of or worst enforced by the company. I was the eldest of the group so it was natural that I became the leader based on the Korean Hierarchy of age system. Eldest was determined by the year and Month you were born. The eldest also takes care of everyone like an Eomma or Appa, down to listening to various concerns that the younger members has, comforting the youngest of the group which was Hyein who cries so easily when she's having a hard time, preparing their meals especially for the Maknae line of the group who are growing girls who are still in Middle School or Grade School for Hyein. I was full of stress from the company's hired Managers for us. They don't seem to listen to me and to the members' needs. I was hoping to focus on practice for the debut stage but how can I focus if one of these managers kept on insisting a styling far sexier than what we originally wanted? We have Kids in the team and so we can't just put them in sexier outfits, I've been going back and forth with the Styling Manager and it was taking a toll on me. The company allowed the leaders to say what they think was right directly to CEO Kim and COO Kang, I've just been dismissing this option but now, I might have to actually tell them that the styling manager was being difficult with his fashion choices. I needed to gather grounds before escalating him. Like observing him a little more with his interactions with the younger members. I suspect he was one of those managers that sexualizes kids. Because why else would he recommend dressing the younger members in a rather sexy outfit if not for his lust filled brain? I entered the practice room and watched as the Gagti Wony taught the younger ones the dance steps, Hyein and Eunchae were currently the only two people who were lagging behind the steps that we learned for the choreography everyone of them already got the steps down. Save for these two, Wony's patience with them was incredible, she shakes her head softly in disappointment, I feel she was about to snap and lose her cool about the choreography. But she softly showed Hyein her arm movement and placement. She smiles to Hyein and told her to take a break first and she'll continue with Choreography practice. She turns towards me and she sees me, she smiles at me and proceeds to sit with me on the dance room's couch.

"Hi, how's the meeting?" She asked me.

"Meeting was fine, but the styling manager really wanted to put the youngsters into a sexy outfit." I replied to her dejectedly.

"I can speak to CEO Kim about him, just say so." She offered.

"I will speak with her soon, it's too early to escalate the matter." I replied to her.

"Daddy, we only have three weeks to our debut, we need to finalize everything and we can't do that if we have Stylist-nim standing in between you and the kids' styling. It's best we talk to CEO Kim and COO Kang immediately." She replied to me softly.