Life's a Kitsch

Wonyoung's POV:

I was always surprised by my team's grasp of the steps we had prepared with a choreographer. It has been a grueling week of perfecting our choreography and now that we had less than two weeks to prepare with minor synching issues around the maknae line, I can say we are good to go by the second week. I am so proud of Eunchae and Hyein for their ability to catch up with the choreography. Eunchae was close to Kazuha and Producer Yunjin. She was like their honorary first born child. Kazuha liked to baby Eunchae, Eunchae came into training when she was in Fourth Grade, a baby still and it was Zuha who guided and practically raised Eunchae. Often buying her food and other necessities Eunchae had, she was also the sole co-trainee who helped the kid with her assignments. Hyein was a new addition to the team, she came in with Yujin and I when she was a Freshman in Junior High School. She was now in her second year. Hyein and Haerin were friends from school, the two same aged friends kicked it off well only to find out that Haerin was already a trainee for K²MH. Hyein was elated to find her friend from school who was so shy and was always quiet, totally unlike Hyein who had lots of energy. Danielle was the only person she spoke with, whatever Haerin needed, it was Dani who gave her that. The two were in a consenting relationship as we found out. Dani was a year ahead of Haerin and Haerin although she was born in 2006, same as Hyein, she was born ahead of Hyein, May 2006 so she was Unnie to Hyein if we follow Korea's hierarchy in the group. Haerin was shy and had a feline-like personality. Her eyes resembled a cat's with her almond eye shape. She was serious when it came to dancing, she is matured beyond her years and would always have her earphones on and listen to music. She loved to create playlists for the members on their phones and I had several of her playlists on my phone. Mine were for Comfort, Having fun on a Sunny Day and a Rainstorm Playlist she curated. I'm not going to lie, she was actually talented in finding music for every mood. We all became a Family in the team, we always helped the youngsters in the team.

Yujin was a great leader, she always shielded the youngsters from being sexually harassed by people in the company. Because although CEO Kim and COO Kang were nice, the company was so big that we rarely got to speak with them. The only reason I could was because they knew my parents and my parents may have had a word with them about taking care of me. I knew Appa wouldn't forsake me in this industry I chose. As I said, some managers and those in the supervisory level were sexual predators. Yujin knew who was who and protected everyone in the team. If she had it her way, she stood her ground against them. The industry wasn't a perfect ground in raising children. The elders of the team were responsible for the youngsters and almost always had to deflect sexual advances towards the members. We were also the ones to take care of their needs, feed them on time and make sure they get to rest plenty. My role in the team was as head of choreography together with Kazuha, I was in charge of their synching into the other members' movements. So far, we have succeeded in that aspect of the choreography. Now, all we needed was to feel good about our presentation. Yujin was stressed as the weeks went by and I had to step in and tell CEO Kim and COO Kang to lift off some burden off Yujin's shoulders and now as we spent our weekend caring for Little Willow the Kitten, who had gotten her strength back through constant love and care we provided her, she was still unsettled with how our team's styling would be. We didn't want to prove the antis right with our styling. She was cooking massive batches of food currently, as Little Willow and I laid on the couch, listening to music, one that Haerin recently added to our playlist. The team will be arriving shortly for a day off our busy schedule preparing for debut.

The kids weren't picky eaters unlike Yujin, so she's having a hard time in the kitchen. We had two in the team that loved to eat Salads and Greens. It was none other than Haerin and Danielle. Those two loved Fruits and Vegetables as snacks, often picking Fruits and Vegetables from the Cafeteria instead of chips or other things to snack on. Dani was a bright sunshiny girl who was filled with energy. She gave us her Unnies all the energy we needed and re-energized us whenever we felt down. The years she spent in training in a rather harsh environment have bolstered the Kid's never say die attitude. She was just always happy and bright, we call her the Sunflower of Team WEVE. We absolutely love Dani and if she ever were replaced in the team or had we never met her, we might have dreaded the upcoming debut. She was always a pillar of strength despite her being younger. We invited everyone to have a sleepover at my place. Everything was already set up by the helpers. There was a fort built out of sheets and pillows, lights all over the living room, the table was set aside to make way for the giant fort. Willow was lazily lounging at the couch, his little furry head nuzzled in between my neck. She smelled of strawberry and cream from her recent bath we gave her. Willow liked the water so much that she insisted on plunging at the sink where we gave her baths. She was a peculiar kitten, always by our sides on days we didn't have any practice. Days like today, she nuzzles up to me or to Yujin, who was stress cooking. I say stress cooking because she had cooked up a storm ever since this early morning, she was up and was already preparing meat, veggies and what have you. She also pan grilled some Samgyupsal and dakgogi. She had excessive batches made. These excessive batches were her being stressed, that she just doesn't know how to control herself.