Prologue

Avni's POV

As usual he is sitting on the bench by my side gazing at my hands. Are my hands this beautiful that someone as handsome as him is gazing at them? Two weeks has passed and I still don't know his name. He is more like me, always silent, no friends and everyone call him 'last bench left corner' and they call me..well they don't call me, but the thing is no one knows what his name is. I am so annoyed with his gazing, not actually annoyed but it's kind of distracting me from my book. But I should tell him not to stare at me but I don't have courage to speak to him oh god!

'Avni, let him do whatever he wants. You are beautiful that's why he is looking at you okay?'

I tried to convince myself but I can't concentrate on my books. And this boy is smiling at my condition he knows my situation I know by his evil smile. Okay enough I'm going to ask him to stop looking at me.

"Why are you starting at me?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Because you are pretty." He winks at me and again that smile god something is wrong with this boy.

"Can you please sit with me." He insisted.
Okay I wasn't expecting that .. but okay it will not hurt me to sit beside him, will it?

"Sure" My anger is all gone I can feel my heart beating way to fast than usual as his face lit up at my answer.

I grabbed my belongings and sat by his side. I can hear all the girls talking and pointing towards me or I should say us. I started thinking about first time I saw him.

Two weeks ago,I was on the last bench when he entered the class. Black jeans, white t shirt and a black leather jacket, wow!? What a badass but don't he know he is in school, he looks ready to go to motorcycle race.
My chain of thoughts was cut by the same husky voice of the boy with whom I was sitting.
"What is your name?"he asked. His eyes never leaving mine.
"Avni"

"You are from?"

"India. Now I live here."

"I was right"

"What do you mean?" He's giving off major spy vibes.

"Nothing, My name is Leo. Nice to meet you "

___

Hye everyone, it's my first story on Wattpad I hope you will like this story💕. I will try to publish a new chapter every once in a week. Vote and comment. I would love to read your views.
Bye bye🤎. Have a good day 😊.