Believe

Avni's POV

This is bad, why can Leo see my powers or magic, whatever it is. Because I remember once I shot an old lady on a party and she just passed out and when she woke up she said she just felt a sharp pain in her forehead and she passed out. If normal people could see my magic then someone from the party sould have seen that. And what if he reports me to the government cause this powers of mine are unusual but I kind of trust him. But I can't talk risk.

As soon as I showed him my powers for confirmation, he started asking questions. I, myself, was confused and his non-stop questions were not making me feel any better. So, here he was, tied to the chair and unconscious from past 1 hour. Nope, I didn't kill him, yet. Just a shot of thunder and he passed out.

But now, a bigger problem is waiting for me. For the first time, someone acknowledged me in school and, due to some reasons, he can see my powers too. Is this all planed? How should I do to make him shut his big mouth, because how much I have seen him I'm pretty sure he can't keep a secret.
It was 7:12 p.m. I remember he told me that he should reach home by 7 p.m. But what can I do?

It was all his fault. If he hadn't read my diary, nond of this had happened. I noticed him moving his hand and then open his eyes, now the perfect blue again in sight. He just stared at me for solid 3 second and I did the same.

"For how long I was passed out?" Was the first thing he asked, he voice was rough.
"Almost 1 hour." I shrugged. His face was pale, horror crossed his face.
"O-oh no, I should be a-at home by now." For the first time he was sluttering and was afraid. He was not even afraid when he knew I have magic.
"You can't leave this roo-" I was cut short by him.
"We can handle your tantrums t-tomorrow. I need to go to my home, right now" He blew up. "please Avni, please. I'll never tell anyone about you." His voice was pleading and his smile was no where to be seen.
"Why should I trust you?"
"Because no one will believe me if they can't see it." He stated. "For now please let me go."

I didn't want to trust him but the truth in his voice can't be denied nor can be the fear. I don't know why is he so afraid but something is not right. Leo, the most careless boy I've ever met, is afraid. I untied his hand and placed a hand on his hand and within a minute his hands were not bleading due to the scratches from the rope, his cheek was not bleading anymore and he looked good. Yes, I healed him. His mother will not be happy if her son will go home late and that also with injuries. As I looked at his face, his eyes were wide and he was shocked but soon his fear was back.

"Do you have a car?" He asked hopefully. At my nod, I saw him relax a little. "Give me a ride." I nodded and went towards door with him not far behind me. As I opened the garage I unlock my car and got in the driver's seat and he settled in the seat beside me. And he told me to drive towards school first and from there he gave me the directions.

By the time we reached infront of his home he was sweating and was nervous for sure. His house was big, like insanely big. He was rich. Leo was walking towards the big wooden door of the house but he stops few steps before enterence and turned towards me.

"Sorry for today, I shouldn't have read your diary. And thanks for the drive. And I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Fear was still present on his face but he tried to give me a smile to which I just shrugged.

As was turning my car I heard the wooden door open. I heard a high pitched voice of a lady.
"So, pretty boy were where you?" Her words and and her voice were not going along. She was using sweet words but her voice was venomous. The last thing I heard when I left the gate of the house was Leo's shaking voice.
"I'm sorry ma'am." And then I couldn't hear them.

I thought she was his mother. I haven't seen she but her voice and the way Leo was afraid of her. Maybe she was not her mother. Her mother must be a cheerful lady, just like him. Maybe whom I saw was his aunt or something. I'll ask him tomorrow in the class.

I parked the car in the garage. And went to do my homework. I don't want to trust Leo but I can't do anything. I can't just kill him, can I? No no no not a good idea. But I have a strong feeling that his not my enemy. After 1 hour my homework is done. I checked my phone. A massege was there.

' Sorry honey, me and your father will not be coming home today. Please make something to eat. We'll see you tomorrow. Take care. Keep the door locked.' - Mom.

It's cooking time. Just as I entered the kitchen, I heard the door bell ring . My parents were not coming home today so who was at the door? Just as I opened the door, the person fell face first on the ground. It was a boy and he was covered in blood. What the fuck is happening with me today. Should I pick him up or not? That's when I noticed he is wearing the same shirt as Leo. I tried to look at his face, yes it was Leo.

What The Fuck!?

___

Hye, lovely people. How are you all? Sorry for late chapter. I know I'm a bad girl but please don't hate me🥺. BTW how the chapter was? I hope you guys enjoyed it . Do vote and comment. Love you all💕.
Bye bye🤎. Have a good day😊.