Hurt

Leo's POV

What I read in Avni's diary was just unbelievable. I mean it wasn't not what I expected. And then, her anger. No she wasn't just angry she was furious.

The way her brown eyes were sparking and the most unbelievable thing were her hands. There was small bolts of thunder, like actual thunderbolts. The way she was looking at me, I knew I was in trouble. But this is too much.

Now, I'm tied to a chair. In some creepy basement of Avni's house. The basement has a bim bulb in the middle of the room, the only source of light. There is a bad smell like this place has not be cleaned for years. The room was empty, three chairs and a table near the door.

Avni is infront of me standing infront of the table. She look like... disaster. Like some thing very bad is going to happen to me.

Flashback

"You have super powers?" I asked still not believing what I read in her diary.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled as she shot a thunder from her fingers in my direction. I tried to move but she was faster than me. The bolt shot me on my forehead and everything just blanked out.

End of flashback

And now, I was here, in some creepy basement of her house. Tied to a wodden chain and with a duct tape on my mouth. I was shocked how did she carried me all the way here. Because you know I was quite heavy. I mean I'm muscular and all. But she has powers , like unrealistic powers. In her diary every thing that was written was shocking. She can understand the language of birds. Yes, freaking birds. That was the first entry in her diary.

The second entry was that she can control wind. It was written that, when she was 9, she was in her backyard. It was a huge storm and due to it the flowers and the plants in the backyard were hurt ( exact word of her). So she wanted the winds to stop and as she raised her hand towards the plants her hands were glowing with a light green aura. The wind stoped only in the backyard where her hands where directed. And she was shoked and ran away from there.

In the third page it was just her thoughts. It was written that her name, in Indian mythology means, earth. And maybe she has a goal of her life. Like some thing big and she has to protect everything.

The forth entry was the most shocking. It was written that she cannot be electrocuted.  God, electricity? Seriously? How can someone not burnt by electricity it's just unbelievable. But then again the girl, no, the angel is, herself, an incredible being. And then she entered the room, but I have surely seen entries in at least 16 pages, form which I only get to read four. I wanted to read more. But I guess she was bit angry.

Scratch that she was so angry that her hands were glowing with a kind of red aura around it.

Now, she is standing in front of me with a knife? Is she going to kill me? No no no I can't die in this age I'm just 18.

"Hye, Mr. I-am-a-spy" she started. Her voice contains anger, but her dark brown eyes they ware saying something else. I saw disappointment and... fear? Was she afraid of me? But why?

"What do you think? Are you allowed to read my diary without my permission?" She asked. And I shook my head.

"So what where you doing with my diary?" I gave her a look like she was dumb. Obviously I was reading it what else are you suppose to do with a da-

She punched me hard on my left cheek. A burning sensation ran through my cheeks. She is strong, like very strong. I almost thought that my cheek bone broke due to the punch. But it was not broken for sure because I can still move my lower jaw almost properly. But a warm liquid was flowing down my neck. Then it hit me I'm bleeding and that also just by a punch.

I tried to say her to stop but the tape muffled by my voice.

"So now you know that what happens if you try to be smart with me."she snarled. I nodded.

"So I'm going to remove your tape. If you will scream, I'll punch your fucking throat." She threatened and ripped the tape.

"First of all don't cuss. Second of all don't be scared of me. Third of all you idiot why would you punch me so hard. It's hurting like hell."

"Because it's meant to hurt you." She huffed with a 'are you a idiot' look on her face. "Now tell me why were you reading my fucking diary?"

"Don't cu-" I was cut off by her.

"And who are you to give me orders?" She snapped. Why does she alway talks with me in such a rude way. I only want to be friends with her. It hurts, her rude behaviour hurts me.

"Sorry. I was in your room, the only thing on your desk was your diary. I wanted to know about you so I started to read it then you came into the room and hit me with a thunderbolt on my forehead." I shrugged.

"Hit you with a..? She questioned.

"A T-H-U-N-D-E-R-B-O-L-T, thunderbolt." I mocked.

"You can see that?"

"Of course."

She was looking at me like I have five heads. Then she raised her hand in front of her face. Her hand were glowing again which means she's going to hit me again. I closed my and pleaded her not to hurt me.

A solid second passed, when no reply or no pain of being hurt came, I opened my eyes. And my jaw was hanging. She was looking at me with a mixed of confusion and a 'are-you-a-idiot' look. And her beautiful hand was glowing again but with a white-ish aura around it and not a few centimetres above her hand was a beautiful snowflake floating in the air. It was so magical.

"Are you some kind of Elsa?" Was my response. Can't get caught.

"You should not be able to see it." She was confused.

"But why?" All of a sudden I was feeling very anxious. She look into my eyes. As our eyes connected something settled inside me like its the place I belong. And then she said some thing which wasn't very impossible to believe.

"Normal humans can't see it."

___

Hye guys, how are you all? Sorry for late update, I was quite busy with my school stuff. Did you liked the chapter? So, Avni has superpowers and maybe Leo is also not normal. What do you guys think of Avni's powers?
Do vote and comment. I'll love to read your views on the story. Thanks for reading😊.
Bye bye. Have a good day 🤎.