Disguised

Avni's POV

My light brown hair was looking good today. I'm in a great mood, the sky is covered in clouds, like the one before rain, winds are blowing. Ahh, such a great day. I went downstairs after I was ready for school.

Pancakes were placed on the table, while my mom was making another one and my father was leaning on the fridge, just looking at mom. True love.

But I don't want it, love is not for a person like me. I can't love anyone, at least that's what the person, in my nightmares, says to me. And I believe that's for some reason. And people are awful, just eww!

I ate some pancakes, grabbed my bag and left for school. On my way to school I was listening to some song. At the school gate I saw Leo. His signature smile on his face and he was waving.. at me? Ohh shit, I thought he'll never talk to me after what happened yesterday. But here we go again... He was making his way towards me. His nose still red from the punch.

"Hye, Avni. How are you?"

"Good." I started speed walking.

"Hmmm.. you are much stronger than you look."

"Yeah I do workout daily." Shoo dude. Leave me alone.

"Woah! That's pretty cool. You give off bad bitch vibes."

"I know" was the last thing I said before I went inside my class.

The class was boring as well as the next class. Then I had a class with Leo. I entered the class. He was sitting in the last seat at the left corner. The seat beside him was empty. I sat on the seat next to him. Yeah, I know, I said I'd avoid him but he's the first person who ever saw me and talked to me I am feeling good and let's not forget, I punched him, yesterday. I should be nice with him for today. And today only.

He was looking at me with pure interest and maybe hope. He looked into his hands, he was about to say something when I cut him off.

"What were you telling yesterday like.. before I punched you?"

"I was about to ask you for help with my science homework. Science is just not my type of thing."

"Oh so when should I help you? Like any perticular time or place?"

"What?" He eyes wide in shoke. "You will help me? I thought you don't want to that's why you punched me, isn't it?" He questioned.

"No. It's just I don't like physical touch. And I didn't punched you on purpose. It was just reflex." I confirmed.

"Oh. Okay where ever you like it's okay for me. Just that I'll have to leave before 7 p.m. You know strict mom." He shrugged.

"School endeds at 5 p.m. Then you can walk to my home with me and you can leave by, maybe, 6:30 p.m. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yes, that's great." He reassured.

___

After school I was waiting for Leo near the school gates. And the sky prettier than before. The clouds got darker than before, now in deep grey colour and with lightning. The streets were lighting up due to lightings. The wind is harsh and hitting me on my face with a little pressure. I love it- My chain of thoughts were put to an end when Leo cleared his throat.

"Scared?" He inquired. His grin perfectly on display.

"From what?"I raised my eyebrow.
"Weather. I know girls are scared of weather like this. So I asked you."

"Fuck! you think that." I laughed " it's my favorite weather."

"Don't cuss." He said in an annoyed voice. "You're so different.. like.. an angel denchend underneath whose cold words, mean replys and dark attires. A heart of gold just kept inside a stone case so that no-one can use it. You are a angle desguised as a mean girl. You are perfect in a unique way." He whispered as walked ahead.

I stopped walking. I only heard it because I have a good hearing. But this? My heart squeezed in my chest as he said those words. Does he really mean it? I don't know maybe he doesn't mean it. Yeah, I know he didn't said it aloud but I can hear people even their thoughts, if I want to, crystal clear who are within 2 meter radius. But a normal human can't hear that much. Maybe I'm having some type of magic.

Well, I actually have some powers. But the confession was too much for me. I don't believe it but a part of me wants to believe that. I can't. I know I'm nothing like what he said. I'm no angel. I'm a girl who is hollow from the inside. Nothing more than that.

Then the rain started. Just like it knew I need it. I needed rain so very much. And wasn't just normal raining. It was like the sky was craving for it's lover and is sobbing in pain.

Leo was running, I guess he doesn't like rain. So I just took my cue and started speed walking. By the time we reached home. I was completely soaked in rain but Leo was fine. Don't ask me how.

I tried to open the door but it was locked, so I took out the spare keys from my bag and opened the door. Everything was at it's place and spotless. As soon as I entered I move away from the door frame for Leo to come inside. As he came in, I locked the door.

"Your house is so beautiful and calm." He said observing everything in sight.

"Thank you, you can come to my room and wait there, I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay."

I showed him my room and grabbed my clothes for a quick shower.

After shower as I entered the room. I saw Leo standing over my desk and in his hands was my diary?

"What are you doing with my diary?" I snapped. He shouldn't be reading this.

Hye guys, how are you all doing?
What do you think are written there in Avni's dairy? Leo's POV will be comming soon. What do you guys think of Leo?
Hope you'll like this chapter 💞. Do vote and comment. I'll love to read your views on the story.
Bye bye🤎. Have a good day 😊.